019

After school ended Diana offered to drive you home since Armin had to participate in before game practice

After school ended Diana offered to drive you home since Armin had to participate in before game practice. Once you got home you changed out of the outift you were previously in and into something else.

(Like it or don't like it, just use your imagination)

Instead of the brown jacket you used Armin's black blue and red jersey. The game started an hour after and you got a ride with Diana.

"You been driving a lot more lately, where's Con at?" You asked watching as she parks in the school parking lot. She just lifts her shoulders saying she didn't know in a vary bored tone.

'The hell is up with them?'

You both get out the car shutting the doors on the way out and head inside to meet with the rest of the group. Eren and Mikasa were the first ones you noticed sitting next to each other on the bleachers shoulder to shoulder. Eren was playing with Mikasa's short black hair while Mikasa held her attention to the phone in her lap. 'They're so cute bru' you smile at the sight and head towards them.

Connie and Jean were sitting right below them having there own conversation. As the two of you reached them Connie glances back at Diana before he completely stops talking. Jean seems to have gotten the message once he sees that the two of you have arrived.

You take your next to Jean and Diana decides to sit behind the three of you instead next to Mikasa who looks up from her phone to smile at the noticeably upset girl next to her.

"What's wrong, love?" Mikasa ask and you could hear the concern in her soft voice.

"I'm cool."

Mikasa nodded at her response before looking ahead of her. "I'm surprised Connie ain't begging someone for some damn snacks" Eren laughs.

Connie puts a fake smile on his face before it returned to a numb expression. You shot him a look that pretty much asking him what's wrong. He just looked at you and shrugged.

You put your attention back to the basketball court hearing music began to play. A lot by 21 Savage starts playing from every speaker in the gym and your schools team starts running in with confident smiles on their faces. Of course Armin is the first to walk in. His blonde messy curls were spread out and he was sweaty like he just came from working out. His eyes run over the crowd looking for a particular face, they stop on you and a smile so big spreads across his pink lips.

You bring your hand up to wave at him cheesing like hell. He nods mouthing I see you before biting his lips shaking his head and sitting on the bleachers.

There was a pear of eyes on you that you couldn't help but recognize. It was Jamie a couple feet back from Armin. He looked pissed.

"Awe yalls cute" Jean teases in a girl's voice. You snapped your head to mugged at him.

"Shut up single like a pringle having ass-"

Diana bust out laughing behind you making the rest of them laugh as well while Jean glares at yall.

"Man, I do not care."

"Yeah ight bru" Connie laughs in his face knowing Jean was in fact butt hurt. He always complains about how single he is, he needs to find a girl asap.

After the opponents entered the gym they got into their positions and the game started. The ball was in the air ready for someone to grab and someone from the other team caught it. They make their way across the court and try to pass to someone else but instead Armin caught it mid air heading the opposite direction.

He scores a point the crowd applaud him and he grins hearing everyone cheer. 'Attention seeker fr.'

You shake your head knowing that after this game he was most likely gonna fuck your shit up later tonight. "We'll someone's getting fucked tonight" Jean says your thoughts out loud looking almost worried for you.

"Bru shut upp" you put your hand in his face to quickly shut him up not wanting Armin fucking you to be the topic right now.

The game continues and towards the end Armin finds himself with the ball in his hands ready to score another point until Jamie roughly pushes him out the way taking the ball and scores the point himself. Armin stumbles back twisting his ankle in the process from the hard contact and falls harshly to the floor.

The buzzer rings meaning the game was over and the crowd cheers at victory.

Armin looks up at Jamie who's grinning down at him before the other teammates come rushing towards him to help him off the floor. Armin held a murderous glare at Jamie and if it wasn't for the others holding him he probably would've tried to kill him right now.

"Yo what the fuck!?" You heard Eren holler watching Armin be carried off the court. Jamie is soon praised by everyone else clapping in celebration. You stood up walking off to find Armin in the locker room the guys crouched down viewing his ankle. All their heads look up at you once they noticed your appearance.

Armin looks up too his eyes softening at you and his face was screaming come get me please.

"Are you okay? It's not broken or anything right?" You rushed to his side worried and checked his ankle yourself. There was no mark or a bone sticking out so he didn't break it. "I'm fine." He groans when you slightly press on it.

You look up at his face, "No you're not you can't even walk, Min" he doesn't listen, instead he's glaring at his teammates who are looking at you like they haven't had a good meal in ages.

"The fuck are yall looking at her for!?" he snaps at them drawing all their attention back to him.

Some apologies while other just completely walk away after being caught. Armin looks back at you now giving you his attention. "I can drive you home" you offer since he probably wouldn't be able to drive himself. "You're staying right?" He askes, his eyes averting to your glossed lips.

'How can he be horny right now?'

You nodded agreeing but by the way Armin was staring at you it didn't seem like you had a choice.

The two of you stand up with Armin's arm over your shoulder for support. You put your arm around his waist that was surprisingly thin to hold his weight on his left foot. His 6'4 self towers over you.

On the way to his car the rest of them spotted you two and you told them that you would be driving Armin home.

You helped Armin get in his seat- well at least you tried to help but he refused and kept saying he was fine. You got in the drivers seat before pulling out of the parking lot. "I'm gonna fucking kill him" he grits out his teeth and you knew he was talking about jamie.

You glance at him in his angry state knowing he probably ment that.