His POV #9

"Good job class on finishing this group activity on time. I'm looking forward to checking all of this. I have high expectations on this one. But for now, you all can relax and chill. I won't be giving you any work for the rest of the week, make sure to use your free time doing your thesis proposal though. Well, that is all for today. Class dismissed."

Everyone in the class heaves a sigh of relief. I'm sure they're all tired from cramming. The moment I entered this room early in the morning they were squirming around doing their plates. I can even see Aya assisting them which is not an issue to me because we're already done with ours.

"Rin!" I looked up from my laptop, Aya is now standing beside my table almost literally beaming with light. This girl has a very charming smile.

"Yeah?"

"Let's celebrate!" She said as she pull the chair from the desk next to mine and then sit on it.

"Celebrate what?"

Aya raised her eyebrow. "For finishing our plates, you know."

"Is that really necessary?"

"Of course! You have to reward yourself when you achieved something big or even small. It's very important to motivate yourself and to tell yourself you did great and you did your best."

"I have never done that before in my life."

"Alright!" She abruptly stood up, making a noise caused by the chair. "Let's make this your first then."

"Are you sure? I can hardly imagine you being free considering that you're the most sought person here in the university, especially for those who need assistance. You're busier than I am, for sure." I said as a matter of fact. I noticed that even our professors are asking for her for some reason that I don't know about but most likely asking her to do something for them like delivering papers to another department. I don't know why it has to be her when there are so many students around, must be because Aya is just so trustworthy.

"Of course, I'm sure! So get up and let's hit the mall before going home. Don't worry, we'll only stay there for maybe an hour and that's it." I wonder why she said it like that. Like, it wouldn't happen any time soon again.

I don't like how it sounds.

"Alright." I put my things inside my bag before standing up. "Let's go then."

"Yes!" Aya quickly ran to her seat to pick up her bag then ran back at me. "Are you okay with just walking to the mall? It's so close here anyway." She said as we make our way out of the room.

"I don't mind. Take me anywhere you want, in any way possible, to celebrate since this is your idea, to begin with."

"Wow. The genius asked for the prodigy to decide." She's obviously teasing me, this girl knows how to lighten up the mood.

I smirked. "That's the exact reason why I asked you because in that way I wouldn't overwork my brain."

Aya just shrugged it off. "Okay, genius." She said in a monotone.

In less than 10 minutes we reached the mall. There are so many students here, especially from Q University. Maybe they are here to reward themselves too because most of them are just enjoying walking around and chilling with friends. I have no idea that such a thing or ideology ever existed.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well, first of all, let's go to the bookstore I'd like to check for new novels. But, are you okay with that though?"

"It's fine, maybe I can find something interesting in there too."

Aya smiled and then nod. "Bookstore we go then."