Her POV #6

"At last, it's done!" I sigh in relief as I was resting my head on the table.

I just finished proposing a Capstone project and thankfully it got approved. All the blood and sweat pay off.

Now I can chill for the whole week before Christmas vacation, yes!

"Congrats, Aya! Well, it was not surprising for the prodigy like you anyway." Kriscia said.

"Says the one who's Top 5 in the overall ranking." Kriscia grinned at me with a peace sign. I chuckled. "Congrats on getting approved as well, Kriscia."

"Thank you! We can go home now, yeah?"

"Yeah, we can since we're done and dusted. I'll stay here for a while though, will wait for Rin."

Rin is currently having a Capstone proposal defense. That guy is so confident, there's even no sign of nervousness from him before he entered the room. He is indeed a genius with a strong personality.

"Alright, but honestly you don't even need to worry about that guy. I'm sure he will ace it like always." Kriscia said with a shrug.

"For sure without a doubt that will happen. I'm just here to support although I know he can handle himself very well."

"You know what, you will be a great girlfriend. That guy is blessed."

"Did you hear what I just heard, Zeira?"

"Loud and clear, Rhianne."

Standing behind us is Rhianne and Zeira wearing their deadpan bored expression. The two of them share the same personality aside from the fact that Zeira is doing her best to study, she's in the Top 8 in the overall ranking after all. While Rhianne, she's just simply...existing.

"Zei!" Kriscia quickly gets off her seat and hugs Zeira. She's what we call a clingy girlfriend. Every time she have a chance she would cling to Zeira like no tomorrow, even before they become girlfriends. She has never done it with anyone even to me, it's like she's being pulled like a magnet whenever Zeira's around.

"I thought you were planning to cheat on me with Aya."

"Of course, not! Don't be ridiculous."

"Okay come on you two, don't just stand there hugging each other and sit. Geez, kids these days." Rhianne said before occupying the seat next to me which is supposedly Kriscia's. The lovers then take their seats in front of ours.

"So how's the defense?" Zeira asked.

"Nailed it!" Kriscia answered enthusiastically, she have her arm wrapped around Zeira's arm while resting her head on her shoulder. I'm sure their fingers are interlocked under the table too.

They're definitely showing off how wholesome their relationship is, right?

"As do I."

"Honestly, Aya, that wasn't surprising at all," Rhianne said. "Same with you, Kriscia, and Zeira as well. Man, I'm the only problem child in this group."

"A problem child who got a gold medal in an international competition, who are you kidding?" I said while throwing an accusing stare at Rhianne.

"So true. You always downgrade yourself Rhianne when in fact you're incredible for being able to do a lot of things. You're blessed with multiple talents, that's something to be proud of for real." Kriscia added.

"Come on, guys! I was just kidding, geez. So stop with compliments, you all know I'm bad at it."

"Tsundere," Zeira said, which earned a glare from Rhianne.