Her POV #2

"Take care, Mom, and Dad! I'll see you both later." I said before stepping out of the car.

Mom rolled down the car window on her side. "You take care too, Kei."

Dad takes a peek from the other side. "See you later, Kei."

"Aye, aye!" They both smiled at me before Mom rolled up the window. I was left still waving at them until I can no longer see the car.

Usually, I commute to Q University in the morning but there are times when my parents have appointments at the same time so they would drop me off first before going to the company. The company they built together.

Relationship goals.

Anyway, time to go to my first class. I spun around, only to be greeted by Rin's face close to mine. Due to being utterly shocked and my hyperventilating heart, I smacked his face away as the result.

Rin took a few steps back while holding his now slightly red nose. "Aw."

That took me out of my reverie.

What have I done?!

While still heavy breathing I went to Rin's side, and reached for his hand that was touching his nose and it was indeed kinda red now. "I'm sorry! I was so surprised that my hand moved on its own." I caressed his nose with my finger. I'm so guilty right now, it's entirely my fault! "I'm sorry, Rin."

Rin stopped my hand from moving then bring it back to my side. He placed his hand on my head and gently pat me. "It's not your fault. I brought this to myself besides, it doesn't hurt that much so I'll be fine."

"Are you sure? Maybe we should go to the clinic to get you checked."

"There's no need for that. I'm a genius, I know what to do." He then grinned at me.

I just matched his grin. "Yeah, right."

"Well then, let's go."

"Yep, let's."

We walked side by side like we usually do a month ago before I stopped bothering him. Honestly, looking at us right now it doesn't feel like something had changed. We treat each other just like the ordinary, well except that there's skinship now like the head pat earlier, and we both know that we see each other as someone special, we are both aware of our feelings for one another, but other than that we're normal.

For some reason, there's no awkward atmosphere despite the confessions from yesterday. There's only comforting and pleasant air between us.

It feels nice.

"Bro!" A guy suddenly came up and hooked his arm on Rin's neck. I know for a fact that no one would approach him like this that's why I'm sure that this is his younger brother, Ren. Besides, they share the same face feature.

"Ren.." Rin uttered before swaying his brother's arm away.

Ren on the other hand doesn't care that much and just grinned at Rin. These two have compelling attitudes, Rin is always serious, calm, and collected while Ren is gleeful, hyper, and carefree. But despite the difference, they get along. I think they have found the right balance for both of them.

Must be nice having a sibling.

I've told Rin that we already moved on from what happened in the past but still, it doesn't change the feeling of longingness. Deep inside I still wish he was with us to experience life. Unfortunately, he didn't even see a piece of the earth.

So I'll enjoy life for me and my little brother.

"Why you didn't wait for me? Man, you just left without a word. You're in a hurry or something?"