Prolouge.

What a wonderful we live in,full of mystery and sometime I wonder how deep does it go.I would like to libe my life peacefully with no danger whatsoever.

Yet,I feel something missing,it feels like Iam working myself into something and time seems to stop giving the chance to recognise it.

But,I was fool and everything I have ever love,hate,like,dislike.Gone.
Just like that.

Maybe that is why,Iam here in beacon to seek it out and to learn from it.

A wise man once said,never see your mistake as a mistake,instead use it as an opportunity to learn.

Glynda:Mr.Ln!

I was surprise from the sudden raise of volume,I realise that my face was bury under my arm and to some it would look like I have slept in class.

I can here whispering around me,some look at me disgust and some look interested,calm down ladies.

Y/n:Y-Yes?

Glynda:Do you accept his invitation to duel or not?

Y/n:Duel who?

The other student look at me surprise,probably thinking that I don't deserve to be in such prestigious academy.

???:That,dolt he didn't even pay attention!

Whoever that was,you are right and I don't care.

Anyway,I look at the other student that dare challenge me,and the suspect is....Cardin Winchester.

Cardin,a typical bully that likes to,well bully everyone and it will be my pleasure to unleash my hatred and fury on him.

Y/n:I accept.

(Time skip)

Glynda:Are you both ready?

She looks at me then to Cardin.

Cardin:Born ready!

He has a sh*t eating grin on his face,a grin that will turn into a frown and Glynda look at me,I squint my eye.

Y/n:Ready.

Glynda:You may fight,in one...two...Three!

Cardin:You are so confident that you didn't bring a weapon,I will crush you like toothpaste!

Y/n:Don't crush any toothpaste,you need it.

Some student laugh and giggle,irritating Cardin.

With a frown he launch at me,I swiftly step aside avoiding his hit.

He is using a mace,he may be slow but,if I get hit by that mace my aura will get damage quite badly.

He swing his mace at my face,I avoid it and swept his leg.

I got on top of him,and swing my fist at his face there is no mercy in war.

Swing after swing after swing.

He knee my stomach forcing me to get off him,he regain himself and he kick me on the face.

I stumble back and regain myself,this piece of crap actually got a hit on me...

Cardin:How does it feel,trash!

Y/n:You talk loud for a kid,that has
no friend.

This bit*h gonna die,I ran toward him with a face that can kill and he tries to finish me off by swinging his mace to my face.

I dodge it,and uppercut him on the stomach kicking his thigh and when behind him.

Y/n:Libet violentiam!

I suplex him on the arena,what left was a bully that was unable to move.

He grunt,I look at him,not with pity but with dispointment.

Y/n:I thought you were better then this.

He tries to get up and he tries to swing his mace at me only to fall pathethicly.

Glynda:And the winner is,Mr.L/n!

She stand between me and Cardin,guess I went too far he look like he is about to die.

Glynda:As you can see,student Mr.Winchester aura is in the red which mean he is unable to fight in a tournament base fight.

I did not pay attention to her voice,instead to her perfume and by just smelling it,I will guess that it is more expensive then me.

Which mean it does not worth anything,because Iam quite worthless as an individual.

Glynda:Do you have any advice for your classmate,Mr.L/n?

Y/n:First,don't be too confident,and always know your enemy's way of fighting,like Cardin here he was too confident and blinded by his stupidity that he made stupid choices and always think rationally never do any mistake in a fight between life or death,stay sharp and smart,not dumb as a rock.

Glynda nod at me and I saw a small smile on her lip,after I finish my speech some student clap their hand and I feel a little bit proud of myself.

Glynda:You may go back to your sit.

Just like she said,I went to my sit and relax myself,I can feel someone poking my shoulder.

???:That was so cool!

She said,the girl that was talking to me has a mixed black and red hair,and a cute smile on her face.

Y/n:T-Thanks...

Great,good job Y/n,you socially awkward dumbass and you just made a fool out of yourself by stuttering!

Ruby:I-I forgot to introduce myself,my name is Ruby Rose-

Glydna:Ms.Rose you can continue talking to Mr.L/n after class!

She said sternly.

Ruby cover her face with her book and steam can be seen coming out of her head,how is thay even possible?

Ruby:Y-Yes,Professor.Goodwitch!

Aww,the poor girl is embarrass such adorableness...

Ruby:C-Can you sit in our table later?

Our? she is probably talking about her teammates  and friend,something that I do not have...

Y/n:Sure.

And with that Professor Goodwitch continue her teaching,with Cardin in   infirmary,guess I gave him a beating...

Nice.