Chapter14

Title:Wholesome.

Y/n:I guess it is cute...

I pet the dog,and a small smile can be seen on my face,how can something be this cute,I want to kill you,and absorb your essence,you cute-tongue hanging-son-of-a-frikitty-frack!

Koro:Hey,be gentle!

She swatted my arm away,and she turns around with a ‘hmph’

Y/n:Sorry,I didn't expect that it will be sensitive,and is it ‘good sensitive’ or ‘bad sensitive’?

She didn't turn around,instead she talks to me with her back facing me,she has a small waist and a mesomorph type of body...

Very attractive!

Koro:Well,it depends,if the person is aとんちき,then no I will not like it,but if the person is nice,then yes,I will gladly offer my head...that sounded more barbaric then I thought...

Talking to someone's back is an experience and quite frankly,I find it rude.

Y/n:Oi,look at me when we talk.

One of her ear,flop down and her tail move franticly.

Koro:And who are you?

You asking who you are talking to?

I'm the wielder,of a sentient sword and the sword may be a little bit crazy,but I took pride on that damnit!

Y/n:Iam,Hemeaus Mora,the Daedric prince of fate and knowledge...

I can here giggles and she finally look at me,with her eyes full of amazement and a look of shock can be seen on her face,her adorable little face.

Koro:You play Skyrim?

Y/n:It's fun,and yes I do play it.

She took a step closer and she looks up at me,don't do that,you adorable little puppy.

Koro:Cool! What level are you currently at?

She looks interested.

Y/n:I can proudly say,that Iam level 122.

She has a smug on her face.

Koro:Pfft,only 122,I'm level 208,take that,heheh!

Y/n:That is bullshi-

(Timeskip)

Y/n:FIne...

Koro:I told you,I'm better then you!

Y/n:Why did Ozpin make you join my team...

I was at peace,nobody was able to bother me,I was so happy and now,I going to wake up,and see that adorable face everyday?!

Koro:Be grateful,atleast I'm cute!

Y/n:Cute?

Koro:Yeah,you have eyes right~

Y/n:You are not cute.

She looks at me with a surprise expression,and she walks closer to me.

Koro:That's a lie.

Y/n:Why would I be lying,dog.

Koro:*gasp* you ばか,I'm adorable,just look at me and my features!

Y/n:What features?

She holds her tail.

Koro:This fluffy tail!

She then takes my hand and place it ontop of her head.

Koro:This soft ears,I'm more adorable then anyone you ever met!

Y/n:You are close at being the most adorable,but,that title has been taken by a true adorable little ice-cream.