Monolouge

Dear Diary

Feelings what is it?
We experienced it,only for it to past by and what funny is that,we blamed someone else.We do not think,that we are just not interesting and that's fine,who give two crap about it.

It feels like the world is bringing you to the ground,specifically you and your burden.

The pain that you have suffered,will always come full circle and there is nothing you can do.Why? Because you choose to not let go and that's when you are losing yourself.The temporary happinese of believing and anger,fades away with a snap of a finger.

The temporary boost of happiness,fades away  as soon you realise how small you are and how insignificant your life is.

Thus tomorrow will be a new day,full of option and opportunity,it is simply mesmerising and it is something I often think about.

I'm so small and afraid,that I might lose my chance,I'm stupid and others viewed me as their leader,such foolishness and it is laughable.

They do not know,why I do what I do.

I fight to prevent others from going this path that I have taken,I will do anything to safe others,even if no one believes me.

I'm something that can't be explained,its funny and very interesting.

No one knows you,and they do not want to know you.

I'm so afraid that I might lose them,that I destroyed whatever I have with them.

What is there to protect,if there is nothing to begin with?

But,I realise that,it is  what we are.

We are destroying nature,deforestation,frustration,and built up anger.

We are so caught up in our mind,that we often forget that,other people exist and they have feelings,emotion. 

I'm not saying this to put you down,it is expression of who you are,one must live,we need to survive to go on.We must go on.

Do you know what true pain is like?

It sticks to your mind,and you will always think about it.

It is an endless cycle of torment,so stop.

What is stopping you?

Your parents,your family,your friend,your addiction,your job?

It is amusing to think about,it is like counting to infinity,you know you never reach it,but,you should be proud of how much you have counted.

Single digits?

Double digits?

Triple digits?

four digits?

You should be proud of yourself,that you actually tried and no matter how little you tried,you still tried,the time and endless pain,thinking about doing anything else.

You tried,and I tried too.

Dreams,will fail you,there is no point in sitting and day dream,it is nice to think about,but,do you really want it?

Born rich,will not make you happy,of course you will take pride in it,but,it is the journey that make you appreciate of what you have and what you have left.

Ozpin:Are you alright,Y/n?

Y/n:No,I'm not,I'm sad.

Ozpin:Lets grab a drink togethere