Chapter5

Title:Questions

It was like any ordinary day,wake up and eat breakfast,go to to therapy session with Ozpin,after that finished I study a little bit and seeing that there is nothing left to do,I took a nap for 2 hours,that turned into 6 hours...

Y/n:Damnit,overslept again...

I look outside my window and,it was dark,how long did I slept for?

I sigh and clean myself,filling the tub with water,I submerge myself,if only I can spend the rest of my life here in this tub.

I sigh,and look back at my past,my life is full of mystery,I myself do not know who I really am.

I don't even know who my parents are nor do I know that they are well or unwell,my life is a mess and maybe one day I will find something that will bind it all together.

After 3 minutes,I have decided that I was clean enough to get through the day and it always freak me out when I see wrinkles on my fingers...

I dried myself with a towel and stretch,I then heard my scroll ringing and vibrating.

I pick it up and internally,I scream,damnit ofcourse it got to be her.

I brace myself for the worst... 

Y/n:Yo.

Irene:Ahh,you finally pick up~

Her voice is sweet and stern,at the same time,I try my hardest to stop the blush from appearing on my face.

Y/n:What do you want?

Irene:Straight to the point,that's why I like you,Y/n~

Damn she really know,how to sweet talk her way to get what she wants.

Y/n:Just answer me.

Irene:Well,Y/n,do you know who Iam?

Y/n:You are Irene Kenway,you are the heir to the-

Irene:I know that,but,do you know who I really am?

Y/n:You,try to fulfil your family wishes and you always try to maintain your image,you lie your way through and deceit your top client.

Irene:Y'know hearing that from anyone else apart from you,will make my skin boils.

Just like that her tone of voice change,now her voice sounds more rough,but,still maintain that sultry voice of her.

Irene:Well anyway,is my cousin well?

Her voice then turns to ‘normal’,like nothing happened,she build a strong wall to hide her feelings.

Y/n:Why are you asking?

Irene:*gasp*How dare you,she is my cousin!

She sound playful,if she really cares then she would have call her instead.

Y/n:Why didn't you call her yourself?

Irene:Because it is much more interesting,talking to you,Y/n~

That send shivers up my spine.

Y/n:What do you want really?

Irene:Her father ask her to find a fitting,suitor for her,I'm calling if you can talk to her about it,Y/n~

Y/n:You mean if she is interested in anyone,so you can bother her?

There was an awkward silence,between me and her.

Irene:Mou! It's hard fooling you!

How can she sound so innocent,yet sinister at the same time?

Irene:I owe you!