Chapter4

I open the door and saw Ruby,with her feet together and a smile can be seen on her face.

Y/n:Well?

I raised an eyebrow,waiting for her to respond I wait patiently.

Ruby:I-I'm very sorry to bother you,Y-Y/n but can you help me study?

What option do I have,help her or be an ass...

I know she can word that out better,but due to her awkward nature,it is like she is asking for something else,or I'm just a pervert.

Y/n:Where are we going to study?

Ruby:W-Well,we can study at my dorm and the other wanted to study to...

Y/n:You mean they want a study group,if so then sure.

Ruby perk up with happiness and her smile widen sweetly.

Y/n:Just wait for me.

Ruby:Yes sir!

I close the door and head to my desk,with a pile of books on my hand and some utensil,I'm ready to study with a group,never have one of those before.

Y/n:Okay I'm ready.

I walk to my door and open it,seeing Ruby on her scroll,I decided to surprise her...

I move behind her and suplex- I mean jab her on the back,yes.

Ruby:Wahhhh!

How adorable,such a wonderful piece of art,your voice brings joy that have not exist in this world and I shall protect it with my life.

Y/n:Yo.

Ruby;Ehmm,is that how you greet people?

Y/n:Yes.

Ruby sigh and shake her head,muttering something

Ruby:You should interact more...

Y/n:Said the adorable girl,to the monster...

She paused a second and she looks up at me.

Ruby:A-Adorable?

Y/n:Yes.

She covers her face with her hand.

Ruby:You can't just say that!

I was beyond confuse,is it wrong to compliment someone,was I to straightforward which made it weird or she can't handle being praise.

Y/n:Beside from being an air-head,you are quite nice to have around.

I started moving,to the direction of her dorm room and she was stuck on the same place,but,not to long after she followed along.

Y/n:How do we study in a group?

I look at her,and she look at me and smile.

Ruby:You never have a study group?

I move my eyes away from her face,I look up and sigh.

Y/n:Can't say I have...

Honestly the idea of a study group,bothers me and to some it will probably be fun,but will it be effective?

How does one focus,in a study group and what is the different from learning alone...

Ruby:Aww,don't worry it will be fun and relaxing,Weiss said thay she will ‘baby sit’ us.

Y/n:Oi,don't tall to me like a lost child...

Ruby giggles and smile,once again and I have trouble myself debating if that smile was real or not,nonetheless it is cute.

Do You Ever Smile?! (Male reader X RWBY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें