Chapter9

Title:Kitty.

Well...

Here Iam,standing here alone and I feel quite worthless,the emptiness and the meaningless.

I don't know honestly,I didn't expect that I was going to be here and yet here Iam,maybe I need more faith.

Y/n:So,Ruby,you said that Blake is acting weird?

Ruby look up to me,and a pout is visible on her face,almost cute as my sister.

Y/n:So,do you want to tell me?

Ruby:Lets go,somewhere private...

Woah,Ruby,take me to a dinner first,no need to be so feisty and please talk to me more like that.

Y/n:Where shall we go?

Ruby:To the library!

Geez,we are not sneaky are we.

Y/n:Okay,okay.

(Timeskip)
Ruby:Well she is acting very,strange...

I raised an eyebrow,and look at her,she was quite adorable and a strain of hair was in the way of her beautiful silver eye,so adorable and cute,and so corruptible.

Y/n:Tell me more,deary~

Yes,Ozpin said that I need to act more like a gentleman and he said that this supposedly help me with interacting.

Interestingly,Ruby's face is now redder,which increase her adorableness and cuteness.

Ruby:A-Ah,ermmm,s-she always in the bathroom and s-she said that I was too,y-young...

Hmm,I wonder why and...

Y/n:Was she not going to the bathroom,before this?

Ruby:She was,but,now it is much more frequent and much more longer then usual.

Y/n:Interesting,well I have gather sone information and now,I have come to a conclusion...

Ruby waits and...

Y/n:But,I'm not going to tell you.

Ruby then slams the desk.

Ruby:What! You have betrayed me!

Y/n:Ms.Ruby,we have a deal and here is a cookie,for going along with my plan.

Ruby:Only one,how am I going to control myself!

I toss her the cookie,and she catches it and shoved it in her mouth.

Y/n:Well,I will be going now,Ms.Rose.

Ruby:Tch,you will pay for that!

Instead of being threatened,I had a blush on my cheek,so adorable.

Y/n:What are you going to about it?

Ruby:I-I hate you!

That stab me in the heart,who would have thought that words can be more harmful then a bullet,or a knife,or a bomb,or a-

Ruby then launch a me,she tries to tackle me,and it only looks like she was hugging me.

Ruby:Hyahh!

Beautiful.

Y/n:You are too small,to do any damage.

Ruby pouts,so adorable.

Y/n:How about a headpat?

Ruby:Really?!

I nod and she brings me her head,that sounded more barbaric then I thought.

Y/n:You are too cute.