Chapter2

Ozpin:Broken nose,broken arm,broken leg and a fracture skull.

Then he sigh and rub his head.

Ozpin:Do you wish to explain?

Y/n:Well,they were bullying a fellow student and she didn't defend herself so I take care of it.

Ozpin:By nearly killing them?

Y/n:By making them realise the value of life and respect,and yes by nearly killing them.

Ozpin sigh and takes a sip from his cup.

Ozpin:Look,if this kept on going then you are going to get expelled.

Y/n:I'm just helping the student,and Iam sure if I didn’t step in something bad would have happened.

Ozpin:How do you know this?

Y/n:I know because Iam one of the victim and I know that I would do anything I can to prevent it from happening.

Y/n:Peace will never be reach it is an ideal,a place where we can live freely without pain,hatred,guilt,tragedy...

Y/n:But in the end,an ideal is an ideal it is fake.

Ozpin sigh.

Ozpin:I'm going to give you time to rest,it is clear to me that you are troubled and I want to help you,so I will let rest for 2 weeks.

Y/n:What about my education?

Ozpin:You're not dumb,Y/n,most of your exam paper has 80% and higher grade.

Y/n:And what is the point of this?

Ozpin:So you can clear your mind,and learn that there is much better way to solve a problem,even if it takes you an eternity to solve it.

I sigh and look at my hand,guess I went a bit too far.

Ozpin:You may go to your dorm.

I stand up and sigh.

Y/n:Thank you.

Iam now heading to my dorm,the walk was uneventful and it is late,most of the student is probably asleep by now.

I feel my head gets lighter and hand is twitching.

The pain then swarm throughout my body and head.

I can hear a voice.

‘Libet Violentiam,come forth and fight me!'

A man wearing a knight armor stand between an army and a kingdom.

‘I Iram Viri,shall destroyed every single one of you!’

The legion of army rush towards him,the knight armor was black and his helmet resemble a skull,and he is wielding a sword.

I took a closer look and....Excalate.

‘For my people I will stand,I will fight to the very end,for I am the son of wrath and I shall protect this sword till my very last breath!’

He rides his horse into the army,I try to cover my ears,but, the scream of terror was very real and the blood gushing out of a person neck.

Almost every single last one of them was slain,but,a person stood among the body.

‘P-Please s-stop,my knight that sword it has made you insane!’

The person has a crown ontop of his head and a tear fell down his face.

‘Such foolish words old man,this sword brings power!’

The black knight walk closer to the king,with an insane grin.

‘I will shape this world,as I wish.’

The black knight walk closer to the king.

‘Don't worry you will meet your wife and your children after this,after all it was me who killed them.’

The king's eyes widen.

‘RAHHHH!’

The king then grab his sword and manage to hit the Black knight on the side.

‘Pathetic’

The black knight then hold the king by the hair,and punch the king's face until blood cover his face.

The king's face was disfigure,but the king said one last thing before he died.

‘I-I forgive you’

And the king's body stay motionless,rain then fall from the sky.

The black knight laugh like a maniac and threw the body to the side not caring.

‘That is the 6 warrior,such pathetic show of strength,I expected more from a king.’

He then turn his back to the thousand and thousand of body,leaving it behind.

It finally stop,the fatigue finally stop and my body is not in pain anymore,afte realise what have happened I went to my dorm as fast as possible.

I open the door to my dorm and check my chest.

I open the chest and Excalate,was there.

But,after I pick it up.

Blood can be  seen on the blade,I wash it off with a cloth and sigh,laying on my bed with thoughts.

What does this all mean,who was that person and what is this warriors?

But,he did wield Excalate in that battle and there is blood on my Excalate could it be the same weapon...

Well atleast I can rest tomorrow.

I turn off the light and lay on my bed,I can still hear the scream and I tried to ignore it.

This will be a horrible night.