Chapter12

Title:A weird dream.

(Author:Okay,this is a long one 2079 words,you can skip,but,please don't skip when....

"'If you can don't skip this part,thank you'"

this appear)

It took quite a long time,having a power that can break minds,in a matter of second.

I'm not bad,I'm just doing this world a favor and with this power,I will conquer and I will show them how to change the world.

Assistance:Sir,someone wish to speak to you.

I had a grin on my face,and I can feel their auras,and it was huge,massive even and so delicious~

Y/n:Bring them here and please,before you go...

I look at her,and she looks afraid,of course I'm not offended in any ways,I was actually quite happy with result and how I manage to scare someone without unleashing a fraction of my power.

Assistance:Y-Yes,sir?

I pull her chin and she was inch away from my face.

Y/n:I know you told them,and no I'm not mad.

She looks terrified,oh how adorable,just you wait for what I have in store for you...

Y/n:You may go now...

She turns her face and walks away,elegantly.

Y/n:Oh,and your kids,they look adorable,might want to check on them.

I smile and wave at her,her face looks horrified and she ran away.

Y/n:Such a pathetic individual.

I stand up and sigh.

Y/n:The shadow,is hidden from the light and with every piece,it will form and it will turn into a bigger picture.

I then heard knocking.

Yang:Special delivery!

And the door was busted open,ah,how unfortunately,it was a gift from someone and it took them a long time to make it.

Ozpin:End this right now,Y/n.

Y/n:Why?

I turn around and pour myself a glass of wine,and I thought today was my day.

Ruby:T-This is not you!

Y/n:Well,no one care and no one will,just ask Jaune,he ask me for help and looked at him,he is 6ft underground.

Blake:You were nice,we want our Y/n back!

Y/n:It was always,what you guys want,well guess what,I have decided that I no longer want to be a slave.

Weiss:We admire you Y/n,the way you work and the way you help others,I admire you!

Y/n:Yes,helping others has benefits and definitely a requirement and when I help someone,I don't help them.

I took a sip from my wine and pull my hair back.

Y/n:I was replacing their problem,with another problem.

Ruby:Y-You,comforted me w-when he rejected me,does your words mean nothing to you?!

Y/n:Action speaks louder,then words,honey~

Ozpin:Y/n,turn yourself in!

Y/n:How about...No?

Y/n:Why would I turn myself in,do you know how many deals I have made and do you really think my ancestors would be happy,if I decided to drop this operation down?