Chapter11

Title:I miss you.

The world,the pain and the expectation,motivation,and the internal damnation.

Living up,to an expectation,where am I going,to an expedition,why,to find my true intention.

I need answers,and explanation,of how I came to be.

The pain,in a voice,is only verbal when you choose to hear it and you can always ignore it.

A problem,is a problem when someone see it as a problem and it can be ignore,no matter how big it is,the impact is what matters.

Alone,with my thoughts,giving me the opportunity to learn and to adapt.

How do I explain my emotion,with just words?

They will never know who Iam,and I will never truly know them.

I was not always like this,and I fear that I might break,and shatter.

I keep on chasing and chasing,until my muscle tears and a tear roll down my face.

Ruby:Y/n,its your turn!

She pokes me on the shoulder,and I look around.

Y/n:Ah,uno.

Yang:What!?

Ruby:He destroyed you!

Ruby giggle and laugh,she bet 20 lien that I win,ah,my sweet Ruby Rose,your giggles makes life worth it.

I will never let anyone,take you away from me,hehe.

Y/n:Well,I just got lucky...

I put a hand on my nape.

Yang:Well I will get you next time!

Weiss then wakes up from her slumber and groans.

Weiss:Why...aren't you guys sleeping?

Ruby:We don't feel sleepy...

You don't,I do and might I add I'm here to flex my ego and destroy you in Uno,that's all...totally...

Yang:Come on,Weiss join us~

Weiss:As if!

I look at the clock and it was 9 PM.

Y/n:Well,it's still early...

Ruby:Yeah!

Ruby agrees with me and Yang had a smug on his face,probably because I took their side and I got curious and turns to Blake's bed...

She is still sleeping,snoring adorably.

Y/n:Well,I think we are don't here and I'm a little bit tired...

That would be a lie,I'm probably more tired then the both of them combine,which makes sense,because they are not tired...

Y/n:You guys have alot of stamina...

Yang:What! Come on it was only 30 minutes!

She whines,are you the older one here?

Ruby:Come on,you can do it longer!

She pulls my forearm and place her forehead on my shoulder.

Ruby,if you do that to any other guy,they will disappear without a trace and trust me,I will do it.

Weiss:Urgh...I'm going back to bed...

Just like she said,she went back to bed and she sleep cutely on her bed,bunk beds?

Y/n:Well girls,I need to go...

Yang:Why?

Ruby:Yeah,why?