Chapter8

Title:Test.

Y/n:Are you sure,no one forced you right?

I'm confuse and worry,I have never have anyone say this to me.

Ruby:Yes!

She smiles sweetly,and it make my heart skip a beat,probably because I was nervous or it was too cute and it hurts,she is a threat to me and my existence.

Y/n:Ruby,I'm not going to be around for a long time.

Ruby:I,know,that's why we should g-go out!

Something is not right,her eyes has dark circle and she didn't sleep well?

Y/n:Sure.

She then hugs me tightly,and I was not bother and I know she is just doing this to be friendly.

But,if any other guys were to be hug by her,they probably think its a achievement and a way for them to take advantage of her,luckily I'm not.

Ruby:The next day after tomorrow we'll meet at 6:30 P.M.

Y/n:Isn't that a bit late?

Ruby:W-Well,if y-you don't want to then-

Y/n:Its fine,I'll go with you.

I sigh,she looked happy,who wouldn't when people gets what they want they are always happy,either it is good or bad.

Ruby:Yea!

She hugs me and after that her face turns red,calm down rosie,it is not something to be happy about,I mean look at me,I'm a horrible person.

Ruby:W-Well,g-g-gotta go,bye!!

After that she ran away,what a weird kid,I sigh and scratch my arm,where was I going?

Oh,right,Weiss.

I made my way to the library,and it was unusually quiet,normally there will be two or three,and I expect Blake to be here,I guess she is occupy with that book.

Weiss:Greetings,Y/n.

Weiss Schnee,cold as ice and a voice that can humiliate you in an instant,and honestly I like that,I always like the stern and delinquent  type of girls,and I guys I like to be dominated,but,Weiss is far from that.

Y/n:So,you catching up with your study?

Weiss:Hmm,after that incident with Blake,she is more open then before and Ruby is,I-I guess she is managing to be a decent leader...

Ah yes,Blake a Faunus,who would have thought with her craving for fish and yesterday her face was apparently redder then normal,and her breathing when I talk to her,it was like she was panting?

Y/n:Blake,she is acting weird recently...

Weiss raised and eyebrow,then her cheek slowly turns red.

Weiss:Y-You,didn't know?

Y/n:About?

Weiss:Well,s-she a f-faunus,and she has trait that are very similar to her animal side.

Y/n:Okay?

Her face is redder now,what an adorable little bean- It is not the time to do that right now,Y/n.

Weiss:I-I don't want to say it!

Y/n:Come on,please?

My skin shivers,I hate saying please and begging for something,if I want it I take it and unfortunately that was a long time ago.

Weiss:In a few days,she will e-enters her h-heat cycle...

What does that even mean.

Y/n:I don't understand.