Chapter13

Y/n:F*ck you all!

I punch and ripped and teared this beast of a grimm.

It screams and launched itself at me.

Y/n:Die!

I beheaded it with one strike and went on a killing rampage.

Y/n:Your nest seems like a good place for me to warm up!

I threw a molotov and the fire spread fast.

Y/n:How do you like that?!

Kaboom!

Just like that it face was not visible anymore.

Y/n:Seems like you need a medication.

I point my shotgun at it.

Y/n:Full with shotgun's shells!

*Kaboom*

I laugh like a psychopath,it has been quite a while since I killed something,Ozpin said that I should take it easy and not go overboard.

Y/n:Hey,your head!

Y/n:Sorry,thought I saw a fly!

This is nothing,this is not a challenge this a massacre and it empower me to be more violent,it give me stimulation and an adrenaline,I can't stop myself.

I then heard loud ‘thump' sound,it was like the ground was shaking and I can see that the other Grimms ran away.

I turn around and...

Y/n:What are you?

It was tall,is this...can this even classified as a Grimm,the aura that was around it,it was terrifying.

Grimm:You,will die!

It can talk?

It was like a giant,the skin looks like it was made with a tough exterior and I do not mean to be disgusting,but,it has a breast and it looks pretty,cute?

Y/n:You can speak?

Grimm:Little man,you will die for killing my family!

She swings the club,that was on her hand and I dodge as fast as I can,this is dangerous.

Y/n:Woah,calm down!

Grimm:Argghh!

She screams and grab me with her hand,I tried to escape,but,the hold was too strong and so tight,squishing me tightly,my body was covered by her hand,and emmm...

Grimm:Why do you have that expression on your face?

Y/n:I'm very confused and scared,but,it is nice to meet you?

She then slightly tilt her head and look at me confused,she is fricking adorable,no this is wrong...but,the feeling in my chest...

Grimm:Why are you confused?

Her voice seems to softened and her hold was weakened,if I try I can escape but,I want to know more about her...

Y/n:Well,I have live for 18 years? I think,and I have never come across a Grimm that can talk...

And again she looked annoyed,did I offend her?

Grimm:I have a name...

A Grimm that has a name,now that is interesting,maybe I should ask her...

Y/n:May I know your name?

She has a small smile on her face,and her cheek has a slight shade of pink...

Grimm:M-My name is Rosea...

Her voice was so delightful to hear,and her stutter on the begining of her sentence is,adorable...

Y/n:Rosea...My real name is Jason,but,people call me Y/n L/n.

Grimm:Jason...

She said it quietly and I can feel the heat rising from my face and I look at way...

Rosea:What are you looking at?

Y/n:O-Ohh,umm nothing just umm,thinking about my last word...

Rosea:Y-Your last word?

Y/n:You will kill me right?

Her face look saddened and panic can be seen on her face,how can a Grimm act like this,I never thought a Grimm can feel emotion...

Rosea:W-What! I will never kill my friend!

Y/n:I-I'm your friend?

Friend,with a Grimm...

Rosea:Y-Yeah,b-but,if you don't accept I-I'm not gonna be mad...

She looks so sad,I hated it,you better smile right now lady!

Y/n:Well,I never have a friend before...

She then lowered her hand,and she opens her hand and I was able to escape and I dust off dust from my clothes.

She then sits down in front of me and she place her club beside her.

Rosea:You never have a friend before?

I also sit down and look at her,she had a look of curiosity on her face.

Y/n:Yeah,I don't partake in socialising with people,I tried it once,only to be fooled and humiliated...

She look troubled and she tap her finger on the ground.

Rosea:That is terrible,I have never socialise with anyone else,other then myself...

Jason:Guess,we are more similar then we though,heh,it's funny...

Rosea:What do you mean?

Jason:I don't like talking,but,with you its different,maybe because we are different from each other,but,I'm very comfortable around you...

Rosea:T-Thanks! S-So,d-do you want to be my first friend?

Jason:Sure we can be friends,if you want,but,I don't think I can visit you frequently...

Rosea:You're right....

Then her face has a wide smile and her face was closer to mine...

Rosea:As long as I'm able see you,I will be satisfies!

Don't just say something like that,someone will fall in love with you y'know~

Jason:Well,it is nice talking with you but,but,I need to go back and report to my uncle...

Rosea:A-Are you going to tell them about me?

She sounds worried and I reassured her by placing my palm on her cheek and a small smile appear on my face...

Jason:No,I'm not going to tell them about you...

Rosea:T-Thanks,you are kind Jason...

Jason:I wouldn't call myself kind,but,thanks...

I stand up...

Y/n:Well,I will see you later...

Rosea:Thank you for spending your time with me,Jason,I really appreciate it...

Y/n:You too,Rosea,you too...