Not a chapter

Title:Meetup

Y/n:Where are you?

I hold my scroll to my ear,apparently the ‘queen’ wants to meet me.

Irene:Eager to see your big sis~

Y/n:I rather commit an Anakin,then be near you.

Irene:So you will impregnate me,then kill me in your anger?

Okay,even for me that was f*ck up and frankly I don't stick it,in crazies.

Irene:I'm here!

I look around and saw no one,before I can place the scroll to my ear,I was poke on the side.

I sigh and hang up.

Y/n:Damn you and your semblance.

Irene:Hehe,thank you!

Y/n:So what do you want?

She then hold my hand,sh*t did I really fall for that,damnit.

I then pull my arm away her face look shock,but,the eyes tells different stories.

Irene:What's wrong?

I grip my hand as tight as I can,until I heard a small ‘bzzt’ sound.

Y/n:You trying to put a micro chip in my hand.

Thank goodness,I was able to notice it before it was one with me.

Irene:Mou! You're no fun!

Y/n:So its fun to see me suffer?

Irene:Yup!

This is a sadistic,woman and I thought she was more sane then I thought,or am I the insane one here and If everyone is insane,then the sane is the insane one-

Irene:You are internal monologuing.

She said stern and there was no ‘happy go lucky’ smile,she looks like a psychopath or an angry teen,I will go with a psychopath.

Y/n:How did you know?

Irene:Your eyes turns rotten and there was a grin on your face.

Damn,I need to stop doing that,but, how do I even control that and am I doing it now,oh damn I'm doing it now.

Irene:You know it's rude to stare at a woman's breast.

I realise that my eyes was directly looking at her breast,and you know what I'm going to stand tall and proud.

Y/n:You know what,they look great.

I roll my eyes,and she looks pissed,upset,mildly interested?

Irene:Only 18 years old and ready to have a family,typical males.

Hey,I'm a teen,ofcourse my hormones are through the roof and you know what.

Y/n:We are mammals,love is a type of chemicals ,that get us horny and protect our kind from extinction.

Y/n:Beside,if I have to pick someone for breeding,I will most likely to pick you then anyone else.

She looks disgusted,good,plan A is going well,now to run away and never to be seen again.

Irene:Do you know who you're talking to,I'm Irene Kenway,the heir to the Kenway's fortune and now please tell me why you will be a proper,‘mating partner’ for me.

Y/n:Well first,I don't care if you are rich or even if you look like a model,no not a model,that will be an understatement.

Y/n:I will choose you not because of your status,looks,fortune,power,all I want is someone to love and because I interact with you more then anyone else,it just make sense that I would pick you and that is that.

Irene:Were you trying to be romantic.

I'm far from being romantic,love is a wonderful thing,unfortunately people love for the wrong reason.

Y/n:I'm not Romeo,or a knight in a shiny armor,I will be likely to be the one that poisoned Juliet and murdered the king.

Y/n:Now,before you ask anymore question,how can I help you?

Irene:You really are interesting...

Interesting? Sh*t,plan A fail,the target is not disgusted,I repeat the target is not disgusted.

Y/n:Just tell me,I have somewhere to be.

Irene ,looks interested and squint her eyes at me,what who lie about that.

Irene:Really?

Irene:Where are you going after this?

Y/n:A journey to a cafe.

Sh*t I might have ruined it,well guess I will find the murderer another day.

Irene:Which cafe.

Now she is extremely close,and her perfume smells great,oh no,quick.
Sigma male,Rule 34:Do not be fooled.

Y/n:at Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogoch.

Irene:You mean, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch,at the end there is ‘gogogoch’ not ‘gogoch’

Y/n:Ah yes,how could anyone forget about that part,my mistake.

Irene:Anyway,sorry for interrupting,you can go and we can do it another time.

Y/n:Nice.

Without a second thought,I sprint away from the area,sighing to myself and finally I have escape.

And now.

(Timeskip)

Y/n:Thank you.

Store clerk:No problem,comeback anytime at,  Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch!

Y/n:Fremitus!

Store clerk:Fremitus!

I can hear a familiar voice saying.

‘It's a real place?’

Y/n:Y'know,if you want to soy on your crush,you need to do better then that sweetheart.

Irene:I'm suppose to be flattered,but,I'm incredibly creep out!

Y/n:Well,improve on your skill and you probably didn't know you were talking to a clone.

Irene:Wait what?!

Y/n:REALITY IS AN ILLUSION,THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM,BUY GOLD BUY!

Ny clone then explode.

And that lady and gents,is how you confuse and traumatize,a person.

Y/n2:Tf,you doing?

Y/n:Talking to myself.

Y/n2:Well that makes alot of sense

Y/n3:Sup,now where were we?

Y/n:Oh yeah,we are planning to make more sentient clones of ourself,and then take over Remnant and shape the world how we want it to shape.

Y/n3
Y/n2:Like a square?

Y/n:Genius,absolutely fantastic.