Chapter 3

I wake up shirtless and sweaty,my hair is messed up and I look at my alarm clock.4:35 AM...

I sigh and rub my eyes,mother always told me to never rub my eyes.

Afraid that I might go blind,yet the only thing I blinded by is the lies.

I sit on the side of my bed,covering my face with my hand yawning.

Y/n:I should go back to bed...

But,something prevent me from sleeping and I always hated it,but I guess I just have to deal with it,I have done it countless of time before and nothing will ever change.

I really need to calm down,buy the thing that I have seen stayed on my mind,playing it like a video and everytime it just gets darker and darker.

I yawn again,and decided to  wash my face.

I walk over to the bathroom,and look at myself in the mirror,a small scar can be seen on my cheek and I move my finger along my scar,it still sting.

Well,a new collection,what difference does it make?

Do I look more intimidating,do I look more violent,angry,evil?

I turn on the tab from my sink and I bring my hand together,the water from the tab fill my hand and apply it onto my face.

Turning the sink tab off,I head to my bathtub and turn the tab,filling the bathtub I sigh and adjust the temperature,it is now warm.

I sigh and sink myself into the tub,steam can be seen coming from the tub and surprisingly,I manage to calm down.

Breathe in and out,leaving my thought behind only you and me,only me and me.

A couple of minutes past,and I heard a knocking on my door,not wanting for the person to wait for me,I get up from my tub and put on a towel covering the lower part of my body.

I sigh and made my way to the door,slowly I open the door with my still wet hair.

Weiss:Finally you-

She look at me surprise and her cheek turns red,and steam can be seen exiting from the top of her head.

Weiss:Why are you not wearing any clothing!

She cover her face,no wait please don't that was just to adorable!

Y/n:I was bathing...

Weiss:Well,class is about to start!

Y/n:Well,grandmaster Ozpin said that I can take a break for 2 weeks,to ease my mind...

Weiss:O-Oh,w-well sorry for interrupting!

‘Weiss:Grandmaster?’

Y/n:Okay?

I close the door on her,afraid that it might be to awkward and I do not want to live with that.

I sigh and I heard muttering outside,not caring,I dried my hair with a towel.

‘Why are you so red,Weiss?’

‘Hmm,I think she might be sick...’

‘I-I'm not sick!’

I sigh and block the noise out,what a troublesome group of people...

I lay down on my back,and my back is hurt,probably because of my sleeping position.

I sigh,and scratch the top of my head,what am I fighting for?

What do I need,to proof myself that Iam ready and strong enough to defeat,him...