Prologue: Shapeshifter

Lila POV

"Are you sure this'll work?" Nino asked me as I gathered all the pictures of the French Miraculous Team both masked and unmasked with a wicked grin on my lips.

"This sentimonster will be more than enough to push them over the edge." I said as I swapped to my Lady Peacock form.

"This better. I've been trying to get these images for almost a month without getting caught. It better be worth it." Alya replied, rubbing her sore arms.

"Alright. Sentimonster, appear!" I cried as I plucked a feather from my fan and tossed it into the air.

The feather struck the pictures and formed a figure in the form of a silhouette. It bowed its head and spoke.

"What is your wish, Master?"

"You will be known as Shapeshifter. I want you to destroy the bond between Ladybug and her pathetic friends. How you do it is up to you." I said.

"As you wish, Master." Shapeshifter said and faded away.

"Told you it will work." My father said with a smirk.

"It's all thanks to you, Darius." I said, smirking at the boy leaning on the wall with a smirk.

"No problem. No, if you excuse me. I should be heading back. I got school and people are getting suspicious of my disappearance. See you." He said and left our HQ.

Hope your ready, Marinette. Because you are about to lose all of your friends.  And I will bring you down.