Chapter 5: The Search for the Mother Box

Su-Han POV

As I ran across the rooftops of Bordeaux, searching for the Mother Box and any members of the Brotherhood, to no avail.

"Taking the train to come to here was a waste of time." I muttered.

"Maybe we should try again another time." Said Tikki, floating next to me. I noticed her mood was sullen and depressing.

"Do you miss Marinette?" I asked.

Tikki turned away, not looking at me. I sighed and stroked her head.

 "If it makes you feel better, we can go and visit her when we go back to Paris. Is that alright?" I asked.

Tikki nodded.

Just before I could react, a small blade slashed my arm. I hissed in pain and looked back. There I saw a man in black fox outfit, sneering at me. He tossed up his throwing knife and caught it. I believe his name is Dylan. But he goes by Dark Hound.

 But he goes by Dark Hound

"Well well well. What do we have here?" He said and threw his knife at me again. I deflected it with my staff and got into my stance.

"Oh. Looks like the old fart can still fight. Let's see what you can do." He said and lunged at me, swinging his escrima sticks at me. I dodged and parried the strikes before snapping a kick at him. He flipped over me and swung his escrima at the back of my head, knocking me to the side. I shook my head and and darted towards him.

"You know, Darius told me a lot about you, Su-Han. Told me that your strict and not very open. He also said he's out grown you. Shame you won't out live him." He said as we traded blows.

"You can tell him that I was wrong to take him as my student." I said as I swung my staff at him. He blocked it and elbowed me in the stomach. As I doubled over, he stabbed me in the arm with a throwing knife.

"You can tell him yourself." He said. Tikki tried to distract him, but he swatted her aside. I rifled in my pockets and held the Ladybug miraculous tightly. Before I could react a great blow struck me in the back of my head, knocking me out.

After a while, I came to and found myself chained to a chair and sitting in front of Darius in the form of the cat miraculous.

"Xiao Chang." I said.

"Don't call me that, Old Man. I go by Darius. Or Black Panther." He said.

"You weren't ready to use the power of the miraculous." I said.

Darius laughed and slashed my cheek with his claw. Blood ran too my lips. The taste of iron stung my tongue.

"You guess wrong, Master. Too bad you won't be there to prevent the team's destruction. While I give this to Shapeshifter." He said, holding up the earrings. Tikki was sealed inside a container, unable to free herself.

"You won't get away with this." I growled.

"You won't stop us. Take him away." He said, signalling his guards.

And then, everything went black.