Chapter 18: Lukanette Reconciliation

Marinette POV

After our fight with the Brotherhood, we arrived at Paris via the use of the horse miraculous. Speaking of which, Su-Han says I still have a lot to prove to be the Guardian of The Miraculous, so he'll be the Guardian until I'm ready.

On the plus side, I get to be Ladybug again.

After we parted ways, I leaned on Passerelle des Arts to stare at the River Seine, heaving a heavy sigh.

"You want some company?" A voice asked. I looked back and saw Luka. I nodded silently. 

He stood next to me. The Black Cat Miraculous ring shone on his  right ring finger. His blue and black hair blew gently against the wind.

"Marrinete, about what happened before this. I want to say that-."

I cut him off with a kiss on the lips before hugging him.

"I'm sorry, Luka. For what I said to you. For allowing myself to get akumatized. For hurting you and the others. For everything." I sobbed.

Luka chuckled and hugged me back.

" I'm the one who drove you to the edge. I should be the one who should apologise." He said, patting my head.

"So, are we good? Is it ok we can start again?" I asked.

Luka touched my cheek and smiled.

"Of course. If you want to." He said.

I beamed and replied.

"I want to."