Chapter 4: Chloe awakening

Chloe POV

I woke up with a pain in my head and someone leaning on my lap.  A girl with blonde hair with blue and pink highlights.

"Zoe?" I asked.

The girl woke and hugged me tightly, sobbing on my shoulder.

"Chloe! I thought you wasn't going to wake up. You've been out for almost 2 months and-!" She sobbed.

I couldn't believe what I heard. I was in a coma for almost 2 months!?

"Wait. What happened? Where are the others? The Brotherhood?" I asked.

"Give me a second." Zoe said as she got up from her chair and left the room. After a few moments, she returned with all my friends behind me, including my parents, who were overwhelmed and hugged me tightly.

After we talked for a while, I noticed that Marinette was missing.

"Wait, where's Marinette? Why isn't she here?" I asked.

They exchanged looks.

"Well, you might want to take some time to hear what happened." Aria said.

After the explanation, I felt as if fired a bullet in my chest.

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous! The Marinette I know would never side with the people who ruined her life!" I cried.

"Calm down, Chloe. We don't know if it's true or not. The police are currently keeping an eye on her." Sabrina said.

I huffed and looked at the unconscious body of Officer Mario Russo.

"Is he still out?" I asked.

Tom looked away and didn't reply.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-." I said.

"No, it's ok. At least you didn't say anything about my family not having a pulse." He said bitterly.

"What? Why would I say that?" I asked.

"Long story short, Vixen and Ladybug aren't talking to each other. Don't ask why." Roxanne said.

"For now, let's celebrate." My father said with a wide grin.

The others, except Tom, agreed.

"I'm gonna head home." Tom said and left the room.

For some reason, I didn't feel like celebrating me coming out of a coma. I looked over at Mario.

Wake up before your nephew starts doing something reckless. I thought.