Chapter 3: Blame and Enchanted.

Marinette POV

Not much has changed for the last 3 weeks, except people giving me glances and whispering behind my back, much to my confusion.

What's going on?

I saw Luka and turned around. I'm not ready to talk to him. Not yet. Before I could leave, Luka stopped me by placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Marinette. We need to talk." He said.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said, shrugging him off.

"Actually, there is." Tom said, glaring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Aria pulled out her phone and showed me a video from the Bugnet about Ladybug fighting the police and the French Miraculous Superhero Team along with the members of the Brotherhood of Shadows. Confusion and shock plastered on my face.

"What the hell is this?" I asked.

"You tell us, Ladybug." Gloria said, crossing her arms.

"Where were you last night?" Luka asked.

"At home, doing some homework. Why?" I answered.

"Because at that time, we were fighting The Brotherhood and you fought alongside them." Roxanne said.

"In case you forgot, I'm not Ladybug anymore. I gave away my miraculous to Su-Han." I said.

"Not that anyone realised it, but I think they're being duped." Tom said.

"And you believe the video?" I asked them, crossing my arms.

They didn't reply. I scoffed and walked away. 

"Melody, wait. We're not sure if it's you or not in the video." Luka said.

"Don't play dumb. I thought you guys were the ones I can count on. First, my mother and father wouldn't talk to me and now, the whole of the school probably hates me now." I replied.

I looked at the crowd, who all glared at me.

"See what I mean." I said.

"Well, we don't hate you. We're just unsure about-."Zoe began, until I cut her off.

"Save it." I said and walked away from my friends, ignoring the death glares until I walked into a black haired boy with a black leather jacket, grey t-shirt, dark blue jeans and black and white trainers.

"Darius?" I gasped.

"Nice to see you too, Ladybug." He said with a smirk.

"What do you want?" I demanded.

"Nothing, I overheard you talking about how your friends and your boyfriend aren't on good terms."  He said slyly.

"That's none of your business." I grumbled.

He stroked my ear lob and smiled.

"Bet you miss Tikki. My master isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, if you catch my meaning. And a pretty girl like yourself must be sick and tired of that guitar playing loser." Darius said.

I didn't notice the silver ring in his hand, nor did I care. I was enchanted by his mysterious black eyes. I shook my head and swatted his hand away.

"It doesn't matter. Despite the argument, I still love Luka." I said. 

"Sure you do. See you around." He said and left.

I felt my cheeks burn red. Am I falling for him?