1 | 'here again, shoto todoroki?'

"HERE AGAIN, SHOTO TODOROKI?" The black haired girl scowled as she mentioned the last part, which was supposedly the name of the dual haired male sitting in front of her with his fist rested against his cheek rather relaxedly.

Momo was going to run another student council meeting to discuss matters, but her mother, who was the principal of the prestigious university, had her stick around to carry out a couple duties for her while she was away. One of those duties being, dealing with the troublesome Shoto Todoroki in the principal's office. She hated the man very much, but she didn't want to disappoint her mother and so she ended up agreeing.

 "Here to see you, sweetheart." He responded flirtatiously with a smile spread across his lips.

She could swear she was feeling a headache forming with the amount of hatred she had piled up for this man, and the thought of flipping out and slapping him sounded like a great idea to her. However, she was the student council president after all and being unprofessional was going to be a bad look on her part. And so she responded with a monotone voice trying her best to keep her composure,

"Trying to flirt your way out of this isn't gonna work on me, Todoroki."

Her remark had made Shoto's smile just about disappear and the relaxation in his posture fade away in an instant (which gave the girl absolute satisfaction). He leaned back in his chair, which was uncomfortable for him as it was way too small for his bulky figure but he was used to it by now as he had to sit there way too many times to count, and stared at Momo with his heterochromatic eyes knowing exactly what she was going to say to him.

He had to admit, she was quite- no, very attractive with her sharp onyx-colored eyes with fluttering eyelashes as she blinked intensely at him which was enough to make any person sweat in fear, her silky black hair tied up in a quite messy ponytail with a long strand hanging on the left side of her face, and her pink lips which had the slightest touch of lip gloss. Any other person could think she looked generic, but to Shoto she was just about a goddess.

Momo tapped on the wooden table with her fingernail and narrowed her eyes at the dual haired man while speaking, "You fought a 2nd year brutally and they had to be sent to the hospital."  There was no wonder why Shoto had small bandages around his face and wrists.

Shoto crossed his arms with his head tilted to the side and a smile appearing again that read please-calm-the-fuck-down as he spoke. "Darling, he picked the fight with me first. I simply fought back for self defense and taught him a lesson."

His argument wasn't wrong, though, as the boy he fought came up to him and said he had a bone to pick because Shoto apparently was 'stealing his girlfriend', when in reality he didn't know who the hell his girlfriend even was. Probably because the said girl was staring at him a little too much the day before and the boy just got jealous.

The black haired girl however, wasn't having any of it as she responded with sarcasm in her tone, "So you couldn't just tell any of the teachers around instead of fighting back like that? Wow, what a man you are." Shoto awkwardly chuckled as he put a hand on his nape and started, "Well, you see..." Momo raised a brow knowing he'd probably have a bad excuse. "The teachers don't exactly like me, so they'd probably put the blame on me instead." Not that he'd ever want to talk to the teachers anyway. It just wasn't his thing.

"And you couldn't at least try to talk to them?-- Okay, you know what, I'm letting you off this time, but you will be dealt with suspension for the next two days. The 2nd year that fought you will also be dealt with, but don't try to fight anyone again on school grounds otherwise next time your punishment will be more severe."

Shoto was very much used to this by now so he didn't care as much. He responded with a simple "okay" and got up from his seat to leave the room and closed the door behind him. The blaring sound of the door shutting closed echoed throughout the room, and Momo let out a sigh of relief knowing she didn't have to see him anymore for the time being...