18 | 'nurse's office'

MOMO STOMPED THROUGH the hallway, her loud footsteps barely being heard over the noisy chanting from students as they all huddled into a circle, everyone watching and recording something that she couldn't exactly see very well with the crowd blocking her view.

She effortlessly pushed a couple students to see just what everyone was causing such a fuss about before hearing someone yell "It's the student council president!" making everyone move aside to give her a clear path in the middle of the crowd so she could make her way through, with the chanting being replaced by intense whispering as she took long strides.

When she got in the center of the crowd to get a front row view of the cause of the whole ordeal, she furrowed her brows in displease.

"Kacchan, please stop!" Izuku called out as he tried his best to restrain the ash blonde from fighting Shoto any longer, but Bakugo pushed the greenette back by using his leg to kick him into the crowd of people behind the poor boy and was about to aim another punch at the dual haired man in front of him before Momo stepped in between the two.

"What's going on here?", she asked sternly as she looked back and forth between Shoto and Bakugo, each of them with an equal amount of wounds and bleeding noses, however she earned no response from neither of the bloody messes as they sent each other ferocious glares in dead silence.

"Shoto,", she narrowed her eyes at the dual haired man and asked once more, "what's going on here?" Her cold hard voice boomed through the air, the crowd lessening by the second as most of the students scampered off elsewhere, probably in hopes of not getting in trouble.

Shoto had never seen Momo so mad at him in a long time. After they became friends, her hatred for him slowly disappeared and they were on good terms until now. Until now, because Momo had trusted him not to get into any nasty fights again, but he broke that trust. And now he had realized the outcome of doing that, and shit, if he had to rethink his choices on fighting Katsuki Bakugo, he would definitely consider it. He hated the thought of getting on Momo's bad side.

"Momo, I..." He couldn't bring himself to finish his sentence, and instead what followed was another moment of dead silence as the blood from his scars dripped onto the ground. The raven haired girl stared at him in expectance, but eventually lost her patience. "Haven't I made myself clear that fighting other students on campus is strictly not allowed?" She gave Bakugo a look, eliciting a grunt from him. "And that includes you too, Katsuki Bakugo."

"I-I-I'm so sorry about K-Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed as he bowed profusely, his hand gripping Bakugo's shoulder before the ash blonde pulled it away forcefully with a scowl on his face.

 Momo knew Bakugo because she had always seen him in the detention room when he got caught for involving himself in fights, even more than Shoto. And she knew very well that he had anger issues. She almost felt bad for Midoriya for having to deal with someone like him. "You don't have to apologize, Midoriya." She gave him a sad smile, earning a rather swift nod of understanding from the greenette in response.

"Now if you'll excuse us," The raven haired girl took Shoto's hand, tightly pulling him away from the crowd, not willing to be the one to deal with Bakugo at the moment.

She pulled his hand through the halls in silence, not uttering even a single word to the confused dual haired man who didn't know where she was taking him. This was very unusual for them, because usually in this position they would be laughing and chattering about whatever came to mind, but they didn't. She knew that Shoto hated seeing her mad, but what was she supposed to do? Act like everything was fine when they made a promise and he just decided to break it?

"Why were you two fighting in the first place?", she asked as she rubbed her temples in an attempt to stop her anger from showing in her voice. But Shoto knew. Shoto knew just how mad she was with him. He scrubbed a hand in his hair with his brows furrowing at the thought of the ash blonde. "Izuku tried to introduce me to him and that scumbag chose to fight me. There was nothing I could do about that." He wondered how a boy like Izuku could be friends with Bakugo.