3 | malicious thoughts

"AGH, THIS IS SO STRESSFUL...!" The purple haired girl groaned out of frustration, causing a few bystanders to stare at her, as her friends watched her with sympathetic looks on their faces.

 They'd never seen Kyoka so upset before in their lives, not to mention she would always tease them when they were in distress. Though one would consider that rude, it would always help in making things brighten up a bit more. Now that she wasn't there to do that, none of them knew what to say to console her.

Mina asked to make an attempt to make her feel better, "H-how about we head to that instruments store? You know, the one you always hoped to visit...?" Momo backed up the bubblegum skinned girl's suggestion as she responded, "Good idea, Mina! I can even buy her the electric guitar she wanted..." The chestnut haired girl in the group, Ochaco, nodded swiftly in desperate hopes that Kyoka would agree.

But, to their disappointment, the purple haired girl shook her head sadly and mumbled, "You don't have to do that for me, it's alright." The group sighed as she grabbed her hair and continued to rant for the millionth time, "It's my fault I just ran away from Denki and ditched him like that... I'm so stupid!"

Now you might be wondering, 'What in the world is going on? '. For your answer; Momo, Kyoka, Mina and Ochaco were all going to hang out in the mall today after classes ended. But, they happened to stumble into Denki Kaminari (who was Kyoka's obvious crush), and Kyoka ended up running away from him when he tried to say hi to her as she was way too shy to talk to him.

All of her friends knew that she was interested in him, but they certainly didn't expect this. Especially not from her of all people. 

And so now, they were sitting in a bubble tea shop trying to comfort the girl.

"We all know that you're not stupid, Kyoka. You're fawned over by the guys in school for a reason." Ochaco lectured, and then carried on to hint the obvious, "Have you considered that you have... feelings, for Denki?"

Kyoka blushed furiously after the chestnut haired girl's statement, and immediately stood up from her seat to retort, "Me? Feelings? For fucking Denki Kaminari? No way in hell-" She stopped herself from denying it as she saw the look of disbelief on her friends' faces and sat back down.

Momo crossed her arms and spoke, "Kyoka, you're the last one to find out about your crush on him, aren't you?" The purple haired girl pouted and leaned on her seat to stare upwards as if the ceiling would help her. "Well, if you ask me, I think they look really cute together!" Mina chimed as she clasped her hands together in excitement as Ochaco, who wasn't really interested in romance, simply sipped on her boba tea and listened silently to the conversation taking place.

"Shut up, Mina." Kyoka grumbled as the bubblegum haired girl applied pink lip gloss to her luscious lips for what seemed like the hundredth time and remarked, "Love ya too."

Ochaco, being the only reasonable one in the group, advised "You know, I think you'd feel a lot better if you just talked to him." The purple haired girl nods sadly to her suggestion knowing it was true. She would definitely feel some weight off shoulders if she apologized to him. But the problem was, could she actually muster up the courage to talk to her supposed crush?

Kyoka sipped on the straw on her boba tea cup only to find out that it was empty and she frowned in disappointment. And so she demanded, "Momo, you owe me taro boba tea with tapioca pearls." The black haired girl raised a brow and spoke, "Wait, owe? Why?" Kyoka simply gave her a glare and complained, "You ditched me for Todoroki in the café the other day, remember?"

Now Ochaco was interested. "Wait, you mean Shoto Todoroki? The flirtatious jerk that everyone hates in school?" Kyoka gave her a 'yeah' and the chestnut haired girl furrowed her brows in confusion. Mina happened to overhear, and stopped taking selfies for once to interject. "Oh, that guy! He's in my biology class. Really cute and somehow smart, but he bugs me a lot. I don't think you'd like him, Momo. He's one heck of a guy. "