2 | 'tell me about momo yaoyorozu'

"WE MEET AGAIN, Miss Student Council President."

Momo was not very fond of the nickname he had given her just now. But, trying her best to ignore it, she took a deep inhale and spoke with him sternly. "I'm not here for small talk, now tell me why you didn't pay for that order." Seriously? Shoto was taken aback by the determination of this girl, chasing him down like that just to tell him to pay for a single drink.

Nonetheless, he looked away from her and shrugged as he answered her question. "That lady was just being nice and decided to give it for free. Not that much of a problem." He walked away shortly after with his steps becoming faster and faster. But Momo wasn't going to let him go yet, she knew that his statement was obviously a big fat lie.

She walked up beside him showing no signs of giving up. Shoto walked even faster after he realized this, with Momo matching his pace. Now Shoto was frustrated. He wasn't really frustrated at her, well he technically was, but he was confused on the way this girl made him feel. He felt so exhilarated while being around her, nobody else had seemed to have that effect on him before.

Not to mention he barely knew anything about the girl. Well, he had heard rumors of her being cold-hearted and rude. But, it was obvious that those rumors were false.

He didn't keep his eyes off her as she moved her lips to talk. "Really? Because to me it seems like you scared her into doing that." A ghost of a laughter spurred from the dual haired man, causing Momo to send him a sharp glare that would scare anyone to death. But that didn't work on Shoto, instead he laughed even more to which the black haired girl sighed. "I had to pay for your stupid order, you know?" Now Shoto stopped laughing.

Did he feel guilty? Absolutely, yes. She could've just moved on with her day without spending a single penny for him. But he was not going to admit that anytime soon, and so he simply smiled apologetically at the girl. "You didn't have to do that for me, Sweetheart." Momo furrowed her eyebrows at the yet another weird nickname from the man that made her cringe. "It's not that much of a big deal- And cut it with the nicknames." Shoto smiled wider at this.

Shoto was disappointed as the girl cut eye contact with him, and instead looked forward to gaze at the pitch black sky with the slightest of stars sprinkled around, showing no sign of the sun rising anytime soon.

He took the chance to stare at her adorable and relaxed(for once) face and noticed eyebags that had formed under her eyes. Was this a result of overwork? Well, probably because every time Shoto found himself passing the student council room he would see the black haired girl would always be there working and working through the window of the door. He frowned slightly at the thought.

The two walked together in silence as they went the same path; to the school's dormitory building. Momo suddenly spoke which caught the dual haired man off guard, "Honestly, I would've given you another day of expulsion but since I'm not in the mood to do any of that stuff, I'll let it slide." Shoto raised a brow and smiled as he responded sarcastically,

"Really? Could this mean you're interested in m-"
"No, not a single bit. Now please calm down the stupid fantasies that are forming in your mind."

Shoto laughed in amusement at the sarcasm of her tone and her humor alone, but he was honestly kind of disappointed knowing that she wasn't interested. Not that he really cared at the moment, though. Just being in her presence made him happy.

After they had finally arrived in front of the dormitory building, Shoto stopped causing Momo to stop as well and turn her head back at him looking puzzled. "I'll promise you one thing," He said to which the girl's lips parted in confusion which made Shoto's heart squeeze but he still managed to continue, "I'll pay for my stuff from now on to make it up for you."

Momo smiled and nodded before walking away from him leaving the dual haired man completely dumbfounded as he stood there watching her figure slowly disappear from his sight. She just smiled. At him. Now that was going to be stuck in his head for a long, long time.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Tell me about Momo Yaoyorozu." Shoto suddenly spoke to his green haired best friend (Shoto would never admit him as a best friend because he thinks that it's cringe as fuck) who was invested in reading a book that he bought from the book store the other day.

Right now, he was in Izuku's dorm room because he couldn't stay in his own as a particular black haired girl had taken over his mind completely. He wanted to distract himself from the thought of her lips curling up to form a smile, her hair swaying in the wind, her long eyelashes fluttering as she blinked, just every single part of her.

Izuku gave himself a moment to stop reading the book at the speed of light, and lifted his glasses from his nose and looked at Shoto confusedly. "You mean, the student council president?" The dual haired man simply nodded to his question and the greenette closed his book to position himself against the headboard of his bed.

"Well, there's a lot of... rumors, about her being rude and cold to students." He started, and Shoto sighed expecting he'd probably get no sort of useful information from the boy. To his surprise, Izuku continued,

"But, I don't think that's the case at all." The greenette gave a warm smile as he seemed to be recalling something. "How so?" Shoto asked, hoping to know more about this girl he was way too interested in.

"A few weeks ago, while I was passing the halls, I accidentally dropped the papers that I was asked to bring to the teachers' lounge and she picked them back up for me. She was really sweet about it too, it made me just a little less embarrassed." Shoto's face softened, as he stared at Izuku who was recalling Momo's sweet words, waiting for him to go on. Izuku noticed his staring and immediately freaked out and started speaking again,

"Ah- uhm, right. So, I think that the rumors about her started from someone who probably deserved getting reprimanded by her. Since the student council president is a big deal, the rumors spread from there on out damaging her reputation. I just don't see her being 'rude' to anyone unless they did something wrong..."

The dual haired man smiled at the greenette's words accidentally, which the boy noticed and gasped. "Hey, are you really interested in the student council presi-" The rest of Izuku's words were muffled as Shoto quickly covered his mouth to stop him from speaking and sighed. Shoto didn't really think he had a crush on Momo, to him it seemed as more of a weird obsession.

"It's none of your business"

The green haired boy tried to speak through Shoto's hand covering him, "Mmph- O-o-okay...!"

"Anyways, that's really all I understand about her. If you're actually interested in her," Shoto shot Izuku a glare as he continued, "-then you should speak to Kyoka Jiro. She's her best and closest friend in the school and I bet she knows a lot about her." Izuku opened his book once again and started reading again.

"Though I don't expect her to give you an actual response. She's feared upon by the whole school, you know? Once I saw her glaring at someone in the cafeteria, it sent chills up my spine. She was really scary..." Izuku was definitely not exaggerating at this. He remembered crystal clear about the way she was narrowing her sharp eyes at the person. Shoto's hopes were now let down once again.

It wasn't long after that until Shoto positioned himself up from the bed and walked up to the door to grab the doorknob.

"Where are you going, Shoto?"
"That's none of your business too."

And just like that, he had twisted the doorknob, left his friend's dorm room and slammed the wooden door shut. Gosh, this Momo girl was going to be the death of him for sure.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

a/n: a short chapter but enough spice for you guys 😍 please vote this chapter i need motivation