───⨯𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

→,✦﹒ ONE YEAR LATER | 5:30PM | WINTER﹒✦,←

・──────・★・─────・

HANGING OUT WITH HER FRIENDS AT A SMALL CAFE NEAR THE CAMPUS ON A TUESDAY AFTERNOON and listening to them complain about schoolwork wasn't exactly what the raven haired girl had originally planned, but it wasn't like she had anything better to do.

Usually Momo would be working at this time of day, but after quitting her role of student council president to focus more on her wellbeing(thank the heavens), she had much more free time than before and her life was getting a lot less stressful. And so, there she was, sitting and drinking her caramel latte, watching the chaotic conversation between her friends unfold.

"MINA, YOU DID WHAT?!" Ochaco flipped out and almost jumped on the table, her volume making some bystanders in the café turn to look at her in confusion. She was shocked to say the least when Mina told them about how she crumpled up her test paper and danced her way out of the exam hall while singing to a Beyoncé song a few days ago. With her hazel eyes the size of saucers, she looked at her bubblegum haired friend, who giggled uncontrollably at her reaction.

"You should've seen the professor's face! I kinda got called into detention later but it was like, so worth it. I even posted about it, look!" She sets down her cappuccino on the table to show the chestnut haired girl the screen of her phone, which displayed her post on Instagram explaining the humorous story, and clicked on the icon which would lead her to the comments. "The comments are literally so hilarious too!"

Ochaco, being the only reasonable one in the group alongside Momo, made an attempt to talk some sense into her, "Sure, the questions were difficult, but I don't think you should've-"

"Honestly, you did the absolutely right thing. That test was so fucking hard it made me want to rip my hair out.", Kyoka interjected, only pure anger showing through her voice and her eyes burning with rage colder than the weather. Her friends were pretty much used to her anger issues by now, which is why they already knew how to deal with her when she was mad.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, todomomo 🎉