10

[3RD POV]

The sun is already rising. Nagsimula na ulit ang panibagong araw sa academy, nagsilabasan na ang mga estudyante sa kani-kanilang mga dorms. Ang iba ay dumeretso para mag-training, ang iba ay sa guild, habang ang iilan ay dumeretso na para gumawa ng mission.

Everyone thought it's just an ordinary day... without knowing that inside of one of the academy's room...

Are the higher up officials.

Walang maikukumpara ang mabigat na tensyon sa silid, kung saan naghalo-halo at nagsama-sama ang kilalang mga gifteds sa iba't ibang henerasyon.

It took a couple seconds before they got to react, after hearing what Joker just said. Pare-parehong hindi nila inasahan ang mga salitang binitawan ng batang kilalang wanted criminal.

They didn't expected that a criminal, a mass murderer's 3rd condition was to take her life if she tried to betray them. It may sound heroic, and everyone in the room acknowledge that. But still...

"Understood." Malalim ang boses ni Bora nang sagutin niya ang panghuling kondisyon ni Joker.

They acknowledge that it sound heroic, but there's no reason for them to not accept that condition.  A wanted criminal just gave them permission to take her life. 

It's like a prey who walked into the predator's nest, and just gave them the consent to devour them. 

Joker smirked. "Not holding back, huh?" Sarkastikong sambit niya. "Well, that's that. Even though it's my condition, I'll still help you with it."

"By now, you should start letting your students know, 'ight?" Nakangising dagdag ni Joker. "I mean, you don't want to surprise them like 'tada! we're all going to die!'" Joker laughed.

Walang tumawa sa sinabi niya, bagkus walang buhay ang mga mata ng mga nakatingin sa kaniya. Except for one, as if Rox wasn't crying a while ago, she's now trying to stop herself from laughing. Joker stopped laughing instantly, her face winced.

"Tsk, ya'll don't have sense of humor. While that one's head is fucking broken." Bulong ni Joker. "Just inform them, this is not just your fight." Walang gana niyang sambit.

With his serious face, Bora looked at Joker. "I was about to do that."

Marahang pinikit ni Bora ang mga mata niya, nang sa gano'n walang makakita ng kulay nito at itsura. Pasimple niya ring inilagay sa ilalim ng lamesa ang mga kamay niya. Casually, he moved his hands.

No one felt anything, hear anything, or knew something just happened. No one knew... that the academy— is moving.

Sa dami ng estudyante, at sa mga nagtataasang indibidual sa nasa academy ngayon, walang ni isa sa kanila, ang nakapansin na gumalaw ang paaralan. Sa loob ng iilang segundo, ang silid kung nasaan ang mga opisyales ay naiba ang pwesto.

"The first... person who'll enter this room. Will receive that task." Malamig na sambit ni Bora.

No one answered, a sign that they all agree. They all went silent, waiting for the first person to enter.

And that person is....

"Zeke!" Pagtawag ng isang estudyante sa lalaking lakad takbo kung kumilos. 

A guy with a weird hairstyle and a face with full of piercings. A not so familiar guy. A member of the guild Coders, and one of the students who joined the Clash of Guilds almost two years before.

Zeke.

Nagmamadali siyang naglalakad sa hallway habang sinusundan siya ng isang estudyante. A new guy. A rookie of the Coders this year, following his senior.