38

[Joker]

This unsettling feeling, it's pissing me off. Gaano na ba katagal no'ng huli ko 'tong naranasan?

Napaismid ako, sinundan ng mariin na pagkagat sa ibabang labi. Kumapa-kapa ako sa lab coat na suot-suot ko para maghanap ng candy, pero tangina, wala ng natira.

Fuck this.

Fucking fuck this.

Fucking fuck this shit!

I kept biting my lower lip, looking at my surroundings. These dead trees, kind of low temperature, the clouds kept covering the sun, greyish ground, that indicates the presence of sulfur.

I clicked my tongue for the nth time. This is the fucking forest of Gure!

A fucking hidden forest found in the East!

And... it's just a fucking 208.5 kilometers away from the headquarters!

Yeah, it's a long distance for others, but to fucking good gifteds, it's just a quick tour. In short, we're fucked up! We're too close!

Pwede kaming mahuli!

Napakagat ako sa kuko ko sa hinlalaki. 

Well... I kinda already expected this. I mean, there's still a percentage that everything will not go as plannedlike that Lust, fucking up. But still, I kind of assumed that he'll still be able to bring me back...

No... he could've sent me back.

Nalipat ang tingin ko sa lalaking mababa ang tingin, kanina pa kinakagat ang mga daliri sa kaba, at namumutla. Nawalan ng buhay ang mga mata ko at nawala ang kahit anong gana na meron ang ekspresyon ko.

I calculated that the Lust could've sent me back... but not with that 'thing'.

Napaismid ako, walang ganang nakatingin sa estudyanteng nasama sa akin. 

Tsk, but it's still a good thing... I guess. I mean, atlis hindi kami naiwan mismo sa harap ng tulay ng UA, at nakalayo pa rin kami kahit pa paano. Okay pa naman kami sa ngayon... pero hanggang kailan?

I took a deep breath, started to think fast.

First of all, by now, I can conclude that the magnet kid already managed to take the ring back. With that, my first condition is already finished.

While the second one...

Naningkit ang mga mata ko. Yesterday, Xilah talked to me about Heart and her King and Queen. If I surmised, with the timeline and difficulty of the task... they've already finished my second condition by now.

I can assume that Xilah won't let an ordinary gifted take the mission, can't I?

Then, with talented gifteds who took the job.... 36% chance.

Yes, there's 36% chance that they've won.

And with that 36% chance, there's a 9.2 % chance that they survived.

I smirked. My calculations are absolute.

And that 9.2% chance, will turn 0... if they met Heart.

Which I believe, has a 64.5% chance of happening.

I can't hide my grin. It has a high chance, but I didn't said it to them... why?

Because fucking why not?

It's more fun that way. Who knows? Maybe I'll get to see a side of that Venus that I haven't seen personally when some of her students dies. Mas lalong lumawak ang ngisi ko.