15.5

[3RD POV]

The man who was called 'The Strongest Portugal in his Generation'the Magician, Bora Portugal.

Power, fame, the looks, connections, he has everything. Nagpipilahang mga babae para lang masilayan siya, mga lalaking tinitingala siya at ginugustong maging katulad niya.

The epitome of pride and a warrior.

Sa kabila ng hindi gaano'ng kagandang pag-uugali at reputasyon niya sa mga babae, hindi ito inalintana ng iba dahil mas nangingibabaw ang magagandang bagay sa kaniya. He already has everything... or so he thought.

As if a story in a fairytale where the perfect prince met a princess.

A woman with a long curly hair, golden like the sun. Skin fair as the snow with a slim body. Eyes with the same color of a gem, pinkish red like a ruby. 

The epitome of beauty— Liana.

Stunning charms that captivated the one and only Bora Portugal the instant he laid his eyes on her. 

'Is this some kind of a trick?'

Iyon ang mga salitang unang lumabas sa bibig ni Bora. Hindi makapaniwala na totoong babaeng nakikita niya.

'She's definitely a fairy, if not, a Goddess for sure.'

He knew at that moment, that he... will spent his life with the woman in front of him. A love at first sight.

Despite being the total opposite, the bright sun that resembles purityand the bloody red that is similar to hatred and death... the two of them became the perfect couple, who loved each other more than anyone, even their own lives.

Until 17 years ago, when the young adult Liana, met a young kid.

"Ang... ganda niyo po." Iyon ang unang salita na hindi na kabigla-bigla na lumabas sa bibig ng bata. Parang kumikislap ang mga mata niya sa pagkamangha dahil sa babaeng kaharap.

Isang ngiti ang sinagot ni Liana. "Anong ginagawa mo rito? Mag-isa ka lang?"

The kid slowly nodded. "Opo." Itinaas niya ang braso niya. "Pero 'wag po kayong mag-alala sa akin, kaya ko ang sarili ko."

Liana chuckled, before patting the boy's head. 'He's a good kid', she thought.

"Miss, isa ka po bang Diyosa?"

She was taken aback by the kid's question, but still managed to smile. "Nope, but I've got a Goddess' gift." She winked.

Mas lalong namangha ang bata sa narinig. "Pareho po tayo! Pareho rin po tayo ng kapatid ko!" Masiglang aniya na muling kinatigil ni Liana.

"You're... a gifted?"

The kid nodded for the second time. "Hmmm!"

Marahang hinawakan ni Liana ang magkabilang braso ng bata. "Then, would you like to attend our school? There are plenty of Gifteds there."

Tila nagbago ang ekspresyon ng bata at napaiwas ng tingin. His light expression and excitement suddenly faded. Madali itong napansin ni Liana.

"Gusto ko po... pero hindi ko pwedeng iwan ang kapatid ko."

"Then take him with you next time... for now, I'll treat you as one of us, a student of mine."

The smile that Liana showed will melt anyone's heart. The warm greeting she made to the young kid who'll soon become... the first Gifted that will soon receive the title of Wrath of the Sins.

That kid will soon grow as one of the powerful Gifteds that will rise to the top. One of the leaders. One of the respected. A known one...

But still, at that moment... he was just a kid.