Chapter 1

Sorry to keep you waiting guys but I've been so unorganised lately.. Enjoy

***********

After all I'd been through I had only been to one funeral; my mums. I had never written an eulogy even though I had lost family, friends, everyone.

But looking down at his coffin, I knew he deserved it. He had lost so much and tried so hard.

We were gathered here at a cemetery in Kilton, mourning our losses. We all held a red rose for each person we had lost, I only had a single one, for him.

I sighed and placed a red rose in his suit and shut the lid. Someone had cleaned him up so there was no longer blood covering him.

He saved me, he saved us. He is a hero and people needed to know that.

Wiping my tears I took out my piece of paper and read:

"I was told that Loki tried to save his mate and failed perhaps that is why he tried to save me and died.

Someone once told me that if you died tomorrow but lived today you did not just survive your life but you cherished it. To die with reason is to die honourably.

Loki had an honourable death and lived his life to the fullest, he was a great young man. He will be missed, may he rest in piece".

************************************************************************************

Tbh guys I had no idea what to write in a eulogy or how funerals even work but there you go. I made that all up, I think it's sounds pretty cool and I hope it does to you too.