Chapter 10

I understand that one might be a little angry that three of their men were killed because they got too close to us. I am just waiting for someone to come in with a gun and pull the trigger.

Or for someone to get an axe and chop off our heads but still we wait in silence. An hour later and still nothing happens.

Not long after the incident, a man that smells like an Alpha comes in and punches Zach in the face. He punches me in the face too but doesn't do it too hard. I almost snort because he must think I'm weak and can't handle a full Alpha punch. Guess again doosh face.

I also notice the way he sniffs the air and walks out with an evil smirk. I have a really, really bad feeling in my gut. I know Zach's worried that I'm going to have a panic attack.

The way the Alphas eyes darkened when he sniffed the air made me think that maybe he could smell the baby. I really hope not but luck doesn't seem to be on my side.

I focus on keeping my breathing steady and I freak out. I can hear Zach trying to say something but I'm too busy trying to control my soaring heart rate.

"I need water", I choke out and I hear Zach demanding for water. He yells and shouts and soon enough someone enters.

"What?", Her stern voice reaches my ears. I try and focus on their conversation but all I get is muffled voices.

I don't know what's happening to me but it feels like a brick is being thrown at my chest, like a million bees are buzzing in my ears. This is what I imagine dying to feel like.

***
Short chapter guys I'm feeling lazy :)