Chapter 4

"Oh god.. Look at this!", Zach hands me a piece of paper cloud with writing on it.

I roll my eyes any Zach's horrified expression but read it anyway. It's a bounty for criminals.

Wanted dead or alive..
Gabrielle Thompson
Give us her and receive one free wish of your choice. Signed "The Fates".

I've seen these types of posters, someone handed this criminal in and was allowed bring their wife back from the dead, free of charge. Other people got large sums of money or asked to be changed in to different type of species.

Or in Zach's words: I was screwed. People would kill each other to get me. A wish from "The Fates" was rare and exclusive, everyone wanted it.

"To Paris we shall go, but we need to stay fairly hidden", I advise.

I have no idea how I got into this mess or how I was going to get out but I did not want to die. I was finally some-what happy with life and I did not want that ruined.

"Lead the way Madame", Zach smiled and gestured for me to move along.

I admired his white angel wings for a moment. They made his tan skin, stand out and his black hair even more so. He went to Hell and back for me, as I would do for him. I loved him and nothing is ever going to change that.

I snapped out of thought and started flying towards Paris.

***Paris***

I stood on the very tip of the Eiffel Tower and smiled at Zach. He laughed and smiled back.

He was gorgeous when he smiled, his face lights up and a sparkle tints his eyes. I can feel how happy he is and how much we both have missed each other.

Calmly I took a step forward and started plummeting towards the Earth.

I felt free..