Chapter 14

Blood covered every surface by the time we were done killing them all. I wiped my face in attempt to get rid of the sighting liquid but I only smudged it more. Leaving me with a what looked like a blood foundation.

I continually had to step over bodies to get to the other side of the room, I had killed at least half of them including the Alpha. I think Zach was a little flabbergasted at the extent of my brutality. There were body parts everywhere.

A bit of a lung here, a heart over there and some bloody limbs behind us. I shrugged it off and made my way outside to the fresh air. I was so sick of the air inside that place that I forgot how much I missed the outside.

The stale air inside our cell was excruciating and disgusting. So I took big gulps of fresh air while I still had time to do so.

"Where are we going?", I hear Zach call out behind me. I turn swiftly and scrunch up my face at his appearance.

He too was covered in blood and his clothes were ripped. He looked like a maniac, and I had never seen him so totally drained. He looked extremely exhausted and in need desperately of a sleep.

"We are going to find 'The Fates'", I smile brightly because we completely wanted to find the people who wanted to kill us. Note the sarcasm.

"Are you being serious?", He furrowed his eyebrows, looking incredulously.

"Yes we are, we have to kill them before they kill us", I say with a 'duh' tone.

"Gabby we can't just search the whole world looking for people who could kill us in a blink of an eye. Plus everyone else wants to kill us too. Do you see the recurring problem here?", He asks exasperated.

I roll my eyes at how stupid he thinks I am, do I just naturally look stupid or what? That was a rhetorical question by the way.

"Zach, on the bounty note that we read it said "Return the fugitives to our cave". I've been to their cave a million times we just need to get a few extra weapons before we take them down", I patronise him.

"Don't patronise me! I knew you weren't that stupid", Zach tries to hide a smile but fails.

He completely thought I was stupid..