The END

I woke up with a start, sweat covering me and my mouth dry from screaming.

"Gab are you okay? I haven't heard you scream like that in a long time", I hear a familiar voice.

"Who are you?" As if I need to be reminded who I thought that voice belonged to.

The light switched on illuminating the room. It was as I suspected Emilia stood next to the light switch looking at me immensely.

"Emilia?" I whispered tears coming to my eyes.

"What's wrong Gab?", Emilia rushes over and rubs her hand soothingly across my back.

"You're dead!", I cry out and I hear footsteps running up the stairs.

Cassandra and Jonathan enter the room looking worried and I just cry harder.

"I'm not dead, I'm right here", Emilia whispers unsure of herself.

"You are all dead, everyone", I scream out.

"It was just a nightmare, honey" Cassandra cautiously walks over.

"What happened before I went to sleep?", I whisper bewildered. If they're alive and I just dreamt my whole life then who else is alive?

"Well yesterday morning you came back from your training outside and we sat you down on the couch. We explained to you that you should go back to school because you're still only 16. You and I went shopping and we met my friend Holly.. We bought some stuff and we came home. We have school in a few hours and you have to watch over Zach the Alpha that you told us you have to protect", Emilia explains gently.

"So you're saying that I haven't met Zach, I haven't carried his child and lost it.. That you never died, our pack never had a war. that I've never met Loki who saved my life. That Zach wasn't sent to hell for saving me. You're saying that I never died?", I wipe my eyes completely baffled that I just dreamt 2 years of my life. 

"That's apparently what I'm saying", Emilia looked at me like I was the alien.

"Come on you have to meet Zach"

*****
the end of the series... Not even sorry for how I ended it.. Xxxxxxxxx