Chapter 13

I don't know how long I stayed in that cell, crying but eventually I knew we needed to leave. I wanted revenge, I wanted them to beg for mercy or beg for their deaths because of the torture they put me through.

Zach seemed to agree because he got an evil glint in his eye while I was thinking about it. I processed how this was going to work when I got an idea...

"Help!!! Help, please! She's dying!", Zach yelled out he banged on the cell walls until we finally heard the locks click open.

I slowed my breathing and stood next to the door, waiting. The girl from before stepped in and began looking for my supposed 'dying body'.

She realised too late that it had been a set up, I snapped her neck like a twig and whispered in her ear "Say hi to my baby".

She didn't even make a noise, she just accepted the fact that she was dead and died. I silently thanked her for leaving the door wide open, at least she did one thing right.

I signalled for Zach to go ahead while I shut the door with her body inside it. We quickly manoeuvred our way towards the exit. Obviously we didn't know where we were going but I figured they'd keep us underground.

If we were in a tall building we could just fly down so they'd be stupid to keep us there. I climbed stairs after stairs. My body ached by the time I felt the rush of fresh air behind a metal door.

I shoved it open with a loud bang, probably not the smartest thing I've ever accomplished. I was greeted by angry and flabbergasted men with guns and claws.

Hooray for us... (sarcasm).