Chapter 9

It's been a few days since we last saw anyone, they took 'Mitch's' body away and we were left in silence. I mainly slept to regain some energy because they hadn't given us any food yet.

Of course we could last around a month without food and around 2 weeks without water.

The problem was the silence, the deafening never ending silence. The silence that could drive a person mad, the silence that seemed like a never ending scream in my ears.

Everyday I'd strain my ears to hear something, anything. Occasionally we'd here shouts, screams, cries, footsteps, laughter but that was it.

I could talk to Zach but there's only so much you can talk to the same person. I couldn't think of anything to talk about and there wasn't many games we could play in a plain cell whilst being chained to a wall.

The sound of locks clicking and footsteps bring me back to the land of the living. Someone was coming and I knew I should be scared or nervous but instead I longed for them to hurry up.

Three men came in drunk senseless. They all looked to me, a pretty girl chained to a wall. Their eyes grew dark with lust and if it wasn't for the low menacing warning growl Zach I don't want to know what would've happened.

Being the stupid drunks they were, they mocked him and made him angry.

"We'd have more fun with her than you ever would"

"We'd make her feel so good that you'll hear her screams of pleasure from a mile away"

"We are going to f*ck her so hard that she won't be able to walk for a week"

I was growing increasingly uncomfortable considering I am pregnant. Zach on the other hand looked about ready to rip them to shreds using his bare hands. His eyes were black and I could imagine steam coming out of his ears, as he glowered at them.

The men made the mistake of going closer to Zach. He snapped his leg chained and kicked the head off one man, decapitating him. Blood splattered across the walls and the other men and they slowly backed up, towards me.

I again snapped my leg chains and kicked a guy so hard in the chest that his ribs cut into his heart and cut of the blood flow. Killing him rather slowly.

The other guy was white as a ghost and ran out screaming like a girl, leaving his comrades to bleed out.

I guess that's what happens when you mess with the two most powerful beings in the supernatural world. That got me thinking, did they even know who we were?