Chapter 7

"Gabby, I swear I'll punch you if you don't wake up", Zach says sounding annoyed.

I open my eyes and look around. We're in a freezer like cell. No wonder it's so bloody cold, they must have done that to make our demons more vulnerable. I couldn't move and it annoyed the nonsense out of me.

"Where are we?", I ask Zach who is chained up just like me except on the other side of the cell.

He gives me a are-you-serious look and I realise how stupid that question was. Of course we were in a cell and being held captive by some idiots. Obviously we didn't know where but I think we're underground.

How is it that I always end up behind bars? Am I that much of a criminal?... Yes I kind of am.

"Hey! Dudes! We are freezing in here!", I yelled out. I wonder how stupid these men actually were.

The sound of chains moves and locks clicking gives me hope. Then in came a man with a whip and a smirk. I was getting bad vibes off this dude and I wouldn't be able to heal as quick cause I was cold. It must be freezing in here, he's wearing a jacket and a beanie.

Supernatural people don't even get that cold?! It's normal for them to be wearing shirts when it's snowing.

"Well maybe having your blood covering your skin with keep you warm?", He grins evilly and I shudder.

I mutter "I doubt it", before having a whip slashed against my belly. It didn't hurt as much as Im sure he thought it would.

That's when I remember the baby. If I'm pregnant then I won't be able to keep it alive with a whip slashing me.

"Stop!!", I yell out with wide eyes. I need to stall as much as possible to figure out a plan. I frantically search for something to say.

Zach looks at my belly and then back at me and pales slightly. I watch as he inhales and his eyes darken. He can smell my baby, men can always tell when someone's bearing their child.

I can't get whipped cause I'm pregnant and Zach can't because I can feel his pain anyway. So basically this guy needs to go the f*ck away, no body wants him here.

The man with the whip watches us as we exchange different looks. He looks slightly amused by our antics but as long as he doesn't figure out what we're really talking about, I couldn't careless.

"Enough! Which one of you wants to be whipped?", He raises an eyebrow and walks toward me. I show no emotion on my face and stare right back at him.

He leans in and whispers to me "Maybe I could save your body for other uses..".

My eyes darken to almost black and I'm sure Zach's do too. To say I'm outraged is the understatement of the century. Supernatural beings become stronger with emotion. So I used that to my advantage.

I kick my legs out trying to snap my leg chains. I do it again and I hear an audible crash. I smirk at his now pale face and kick my legs up and his neck. My hands are still in chains, keeping me up.

I use my ankles to lock his head in place and then I use my legs to snap his neck.

I killed him and he completely deserved it..