Chapter 6

"We can't stay here long, if ones already tried to kill us there's bound to be others", I state looking down at our hotel bed. It was huge with white silk sheets and floral pillow cases. There was about 20 pillows stacked all over the bed, we were lucky.

With the money we have we were able to afford a 5 star penthouse. Zach was currently running the spa and I couldn't wait to get in. The spa could fit a whole family and they'd still have room.

The citrus aroma coming for the bathroom had my mouth watering.

"I can feel your excitement", Zach chuckles from the bathroom. I am still getting used to having him and him being able to feel what I do. After all we are blood tied.

***after their spa bath***

"I'm so exhausted", I huff and carefully dive onto the massive bed.

I've been getting morning sicknesses and Zach and I did the naughty at the other hotel a while back. I think I'm pregnant but I haven't told Zach.

Zach laughs and lands beside me in one graceful move. Show off...

"Let's go to sleep, we can figure out a plan of action tomorrow", Zach whispers and pulls me closer.

It's around midnight when I suddenly get a feeling of being watched. I move closer to Zach in uncertainty. I try my bed to ignore it and to fall back asleep but I just can't.

I hear what sounds like a door squeak open but I ignore it. I'm too paranoid. I then hear footsteps and this time I sit up.

I scan the area with my eyes but shrug and lay back down. After a few minutes I fall back asleep. Zach drapes his arm over my waist and I snuggle deeper into his cocoon of warmth.

Not long after I had fallen asleep, when I feel a jab in my arm. I open my eyes and punch the intruder in the face. Unfortunately not before he had used the syringe to put something into me.

My movement causes Zach to wake up and become alert. I get out of bed and realised we're surrounded my armed men. I growl lowly to warn them.

Whatever they injected me with makes my vision slightly burry and I'm tempted to go back to sleep.

I open my eyes wider and charge forward. I snap a guys neck and wrestle another one to the ground.

I look over and see Zach doing the same but both of us seem a lot more sluggish than usual. I've taken out 5 more guys when I really feel the need to pass out.

I hear someone whisper "How are they still awake? We doubled the drug".

I look at him and run at him. I wanted to prove to them I was stronger than any drug but I was wrong.

I clumsily fall to the ground and my eyes close themselves.

"What the f*ck did you do to me?", I whisper before I'm out like light.