~Chapter 25~

Hello again! I'm back with more. Made this a long one to make up for the time. Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's P.O.V

The sun was just behind the horizon as a figure emerged from the woods: a women. Her clothes hung loosely off her figure, dragging as she approached the servant door. She quietly made her way around, watching her surroundings closely as she approached a lone, secluded door. She was careful to shut the door quietly once she was inside, but a faint light behind her told her she was already caught. She turned to the dark figure in the center of the room, holding a lit candle.

"I thought we learned the first time wandering about would get us in trouble, but apparently someone is a slow learner"

"What are you talking about: I wasn't wandering. I came back like we planned" the woman replied, somewhat defensive

"Don't play dumb: I know they saw you. I also know you lead on a galivanting goose chase which is why you're having to sneak your stupid ass back in again. You're lucky he didn't catch you"

The woman did not reply, but instead she reached up and felt around her neck, looking for something. There was a slight twinge of pain in her eyes.

"So, did they find it?"

"...yes, they found it in the rubble before I left" she replied, ashamed of the answer

"Excellent, it won't be long now. Soon as he is out of the picture, no one can stop me" the figure replied satisfied passing the women, placing a hand on the door to leave.

"Why do you hate him?"

The figure paused in the doorway, their knuckles growing white around the door. The dark hallway beyond only faintly lit by the candles flame.

"No one said anything about hate...I'm only preoccupying him-"

"Oh for fucks sake you are framing sapnap!....I mean god, he was only protecting the one he loves; he hurt no one. What he did for karl was noble and kind, but all you can think of is ways to break them apart because all you care about is getting karl to yourself!"

"ENOUGH" the figure yelled, slamming the door with suck force the candle nearly went out, but after a moment roared back to life. The woman stood firm, her chest heaving as her fear grew.

"I'm not the villain here: This is your fault. Karl saw sapnap as a friend and nothing more until you came along and filled his head with all this nonsense of love and soulmates. Karl saw him as a friend once, and I'll make sure he sees him that way again." the words dripped like venom from a snakes fang.

"I only helped him understand what he already felt. Love is not something you can force or undo...what they have, what they both feel for each other, is unbreakable. Even if your disgusting plan worked, Karl wouldn't come running to you, y'know why? Because when you love someone that much, no one can replace them...and even when they're gone, you'd rather be alone for the rest of your life, then be with someone else" the women replied with tears in here eyes. She paused to gather herself, but soon added "I wouldn't expect someone like you to know the feeling, after all yours were always...unrequited" she smirked.

What happened next was so fast it was almost incomprehensible: the figure dropped the candle and lunged at the women, pinning her against the wall by her throat before she had a chance to block. The sun was coming up, and even though the candle's flame was extinguished, the sky outside casted a bluish light through the window, illuminated the room.