Chapter 31

Have I been stalling so I don't have to write Sasuke in 1-A? Absolutely. It's so difficult to write so many characters in one place. I don't know how I did it before tbh

General warning for the latter half of this chapter and the next one, graphic depictions of violence and gore

Sasuke sits in seat 16, which is in the back left corner of the class. He has a good view of everyone in the class from his position. It doesn't really matter. Sasuke knows that he could easily beat all of the students in this class with his hands tied behind his back and a blindfold. Old habits die hard, though.

The students filter in at around the same time, since they all live together now and there's no reason for anyone to be late.

The teachers come in last. There's more than Sasuke expected. Aizawa, Kayama, and two others that Sasuke doesn't know.

They explain that they'll all be working on Super Moves over the course of the week, which, predictably, spurs excited yelling from the class.

"Change into your costumes and meet us at gym Gamma." Aizawa instructs.

Sasuke had discussed what he'd be wearing for his hero costume with Hound Dog. Since he obviously couldn't wear the same one he was wearing when he was at the school under All for One's orders, they had to figure something else out.

He settled for insulated sweatpants that are secured around his ankles with black fabric as opposed to the white bandage-looking wraps most Shinobi use, a long coat with a collar, and a black turtleneck. There are two belts, both connected to his coat so it doesn't move around too much. One belt sits around his waist and the other around his chest. He was given permission to wield a sword along with all of his other weapons.

The Quirk he put down was illusionary based again, which is fine because he hadn't actually told anyone other than that one kid about his Quirk before, and he didn't spend a whole lot of time at Yuuei before things went downhill thanks to All for One.

He changes in the bathroom and then goes to gym Gamma.

He isn't the first one there because he wasn't rushing to get to the gym. He's probably not going to do very much for the semester. With any luck, he won't be here long enough for it to matter. Though he doesn't have high hopes.

The teachers explain why they'll need super moves and their significance for current heroes. Sasuke tunes them out for the most part.

He's paying so little attention that he almost startles when the brick looking teacher puts his hands on the floor and makes the gym shake and change shape.

The other teacher he isn't familiar with throws up clones of themself and Sasuke briefly thinks of Orochimaru's body replacement technique but he pushes the thought away where he can never think of it again.

The students rush to find a clone and Sasuke follows, albeit much slower.

"You're still healing, right?" Aizawa asks.

Technically, yes, but he doubts whatever they're doing here will hurt his Chakra pathways anymore than they already are.

He tells Aizawa this and the man sighs exasperatedly.

"Even so, take it easy." He says. "Can't have you passing out on us."

Sasuke nods and goes to the only clone that hasn't been claimed by another student.

"Alright, let's see what you can do." The clone says.

Sasuke wonders if they're similar to Naruto's shadow clones, but then there'd be no point in bringing them out if they'd dispel that quickly.