Eleven

We finished at the cages and headed back to the car.
"I got to stop and get gas before we head back" I said pulling into a gas station
"Ok"

I got out and put in the pump while the boys went inside to buy stuff. The tank was finished filling right as the boys came out with a bag each and drinks.
Wesley came up to me, handed me a slushy and gave me a cheesy smile.
"Thank you"
"You're welcome beautiful"
I kissed his cheek and we got in the car.

By the time we got home it was 4:00. I dropped Wesley and Tucker at their houses before we got to our house.
When Chase walked in the door he started screaming "PDA"
"Shut up Chase and Alex get a damn room next time"

Turns out Chase walked in on Alex and his girlfriend making out, her name is Mindy. I honestly don't like her and she doesn't like me so it's fair.
"I'm leaving at 5" I told Alex
"Why"
"I have to go help someone with something"

I went up to my room before anyone could ask questions. I changed into spandex and a sweatshirt, I brushed my hair and redid it. I occupied my time by watching Netflix, I got a text from Wesley telling me he would pick me up in a few minutes.

I slipped on some black joggers and headed downstairs. My bag was outside so I just grabbed it on my way to his car. I hopped in and he kissed me on the cheek, then we drove to the place.

"So how long does it take to get there" I asked
"About 5 more minutes"
"Cool"

Soon we pulled up to a building pretty much away from all the others around it.
Wesley came and opened the door for me.
"Thank you"
"You're welcome"

He led me to the door and unlocked it with a key, the lights were off when we walked in. He grabbed my hand and led me to a dark area.
"Is this like the part where you murder me or something" I asked
"Wha-what, psh no" he said sarcastically

He found the light switch and flipped them on, when he did the place lit up. It had 4 batting cages with machines, tees, wrestling mats and even more equipment.
"Geez..." I trailed off

"Yeah, my grandpa build this place" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder
"Well should we start" I asked
"Yeah but I don't know where to start"

"Well let's see how you bat first so we can fix the problems"
"Ok"

He got in a cage and I pitched a ball for him to hit but he missed
"Ok I think we should start on the tees"

(5:59)

It's been almost 30 minutes since we've started and made barely any progress, Wesley was starting to get frustrated. He kept throwing the bat on the ground and putting his head against the wall.
"Wesley, come here" he was so frustrated he was now crying

I walked over and hugged him, he buried him face in my shoulder.
"I'm such a screw up, my grandpa did all this and I can even swing a dang bat or hit a ball" he sobbed

"Hey calm down, you're not a screw up, you just need to practice a bit"
"Why don't you go take a break for a few, get something to drink" I said looking at him
He signed "ok"

I picked up his bat and noticed how heavy it was, and I mean it was heavy compared to mine.
"Hey Wes, where do you keep the extra bats" I asked
"Here"

He led my to a closet of bats.
"Why do you need the bats" he asked
"You'll see, I think I might of found your problem"

I grabbed the lighter bat, handed it to him and turned to face him.
"Get in the cage, with that bat" I said walking to the cages.

He got in the cage and into his stance, I pitched the bat and all you could hear was a huge Wack!
Wesley hit a perfect drive.
"I have found the problem" I smirked

Wesley was still in shock that he hit the ball.
"Oh. my. gosh" he said smiling

We walked out of the cage and he put the bat down, next thing you know I'm tackled to the ground and onto the wrestling mat.
"Oh my gosh Wesley, don't do that" I said laughing, he started to kiss all over my face and then tickling me.

"We-Wesley sto-stop" I said laughing
"Say Wesley is the hottest guy you know"
"I can't say something that's not true"
He stopped and looked down at me
"I'm very hurt, very very very hurt" he said fake crying
"I sowwy, but I think Channing Tatum is a bittt hotter"
"Why because he has abs, you know I have abs to" he said in a matter of factly tone
"Hey I'm not saying you don't plus I was joking around ya doof"

"Oh, well I think I should get a real apology"
"And what is a real apology"
"Hmmm....."
"Oh I got it, a kiss on da lips"
"If I have to"

I reached over and pecked him on the lips.
"There"
He tackled me again so he was hovering over me. "That wasn't a real kiss, this is" he whispered

He leaned down and slowly connected his lips with mine. He soon again licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied just to tease him. He bit my lip making me gasp and open my mouth, he quickly slipped his tongue in my mouth and I let him. After 3 minutes we both pulled away out of breath.
"You're so gorgeous" he whispered

I blushed and covered my face up with my hands.
"Dooont" he said dragging out the "o"
"Don't what"
"Cover your face, I want to see your beautiful face"

I blushed even more and still had my hands over my face. Wesley was now straddling me, he pulled my hands away and placed a kiss on my nose before sitting beside me. I put my head on his lap and looked up at him. He leaned down and pecked my lips.
_______________________