Eighteen

(Wesley's POV -haha that's new)

I woke up with a pounding headache and in my bedroom, all I remember is going out with the guys. We went to a party after the water park, I drank to much and probably took something. I remember leaving with the guys and some girls.
We went to Chase's house and then everything was a blur from then. What I do remember though is kissing that girl, seeing Jackie cry and having Alex throw me out of the house. So much for me and Jackie's 6 month anniversary. I screwed that up I guess.

Why was Jackie crying? I mean I know we left her behind when we went to the park, but that's only because I said she wasn't coming. I was mad cause of what happened with her and Tucker.
I got up and got some aspirin and water. My mom and dad were out on a business trip and my little sister Elena was at our aunts house staying the night.

I couldn't help but wonder 'What the hell happened last night'

(Jackie's POV)

I woke up with 2 arms around my waist, I turned and saw Tucker looking at me.
"Good morning" he said with a small smile
"Morning" I mumbled
I went to sit up, but when I did pain shot through my body and memories from last night came flooding back to me.
I muffled a scream when the pain shot through me.
"Hey hey, lay back down slowly. You're gonna be hurting for a few days, especially in your stomach area" Tucker said laying me back down

"How do you know all this" I asked
"I want to be a doctor so I've been taking classes on medical stuff" he answered and put an ice pack on my stomach
"Oh"
"You also might want to take a break from softball for at least a week"
I sighed not wanting to argue
"Ok"

---
(11:45)

I got up out of bed around 10 and I'm now laying on the couch watching tv since I can't move very much.
Last nights events replayed in my head. Him calling me a slut, him kicking me and all that.

Alex was at work, chase was in his room and Tucker and Zach were in the living room with me.
Tucker ordered pizza and it came 3 minutes ago.
"You gonna eat J" Zach asked me
"Nah not right now Z" I said using a nickname
"Ok I'll make sure them boys leave you some" he whispered so Tucker couldn't hear
"Alright" I chuckled

"What's so funny" Chase said coming down stairs
"Nothing" I said, I was still mad at him from yesterday he never apologized
"Hey Jackie can I talk to you alone" Chase asked
"Yeah"
Tucker came over and helped me up, I thanked him and walked into the kitchen with Chase

I sat down on a stool and chase stood across from me.
"Listen Jackie, about what I did last night, I'm really sorry. Can you please forgive me?" He asked
"I can't be mad at my twin for too long" I sighed and we hugged

--
(3:00)

Well it was supposed to be me and Wesley's 6 month anniversary, but that's not happening.
I've spent 4 hours doing nothing, Zach and me have been watching movies all day and Tucker went home 2 hours ago.
We are currently watching monsters university, we've been watching all Disney movies.

"Zach, you wanna go get ice cream" I asked
"Yeah" he said jumping up and down
"Ok let me go change"
I went and changed into jeans, a t-shirt and put on my converse. I grabbed my phone and some money, Zach was ready by the time I got done.
"Can we walk" he asked
"Sure"

--

We walked 3 blocks to the beach area and the ice cream place. We got cones and decided to go to the park. There was a few people but not much, Zach ran and went to the slide, I sat on a bench and watched him. Someone sat down next to me and I didn't bother to look who it was until they spoke.
"You okay"
I looked over and saw Eric.
"Yeah I'm fine" I gave him a small smile.

Eric was a Fairly good looking boy, he has black hair, green eyes and one heck of a body, but I would never date him he's like another brother to me.
"So why you here" he asked
I pointed to Zach and he nodded
"How about you" I asked
"My little brother and sister" he answered pointing to 2 kids about the age of 7.
"How many siblings do you have"
"Just them"

We talked for a little longer till Zach came up to me.
"Sissy I tired" he said rubbing his eyes
"Alright let's go" I said picking him up
"Bye Eric" I waved
"Bye"
I carried Zach all the way home and he ended up falling asleep. I walked through the door and put Zach in his bed. Alex was home and Chase was God knows where. I sat next to Alex on the couch and put my feet on his lap.

"So how was your day at work" I asked him
"Awesome, got to investigate a dead body" he said with wide eyes
I laughed at his childness
There was a knock on the door, I got up and opened it. I was frozen in place, it was someone I didn't think I would see for a while...
______________________