Twenty-Six

2 hours later

It's now almost 6pm and it's starting to get dark, we're all sitting around the fire just talking, some were running around like little kids.
"I'm gonna go steal a pair of your sweatpants" I told Tucker
"Darn the blanket and Sweatpants"
"Yup"
I got up and went to his room again, I grabbed a pair of his sweatpants out of the drawer and put them on.
"Those look good on you"  Tucker said coming up behind me
"They're huge on me" I laughed pulling the waistband out to show the difference.

"Just roll them up"
"I know that doof, I meant your waist is huge"
"You saying I'm fat?"
"Yes" I chuckled
"Nuh uh, look at these, Abs of steel" he smirked and lifted his shirt up.
"Same"
I lifted my shirt up and pointed to my stomach.
"Abs of steel" I mocked
He huffed and laid on his bed.

"Awe Tuck don't be sad. I wove yew" I said in a baby voice.
I sat down on his bed next to him, he had his face in a pillow and mumbled,
"I wove yew more"
"Impossible" I looked at him
He quickly turned his head facing me.
"It's possible" he grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles a few times then stopped, but he still held my hand.
"My back and butt hurts from falling. Twice" he said with his eyes closed
"But it was funny" I said and pecked his cheek.
"That's it. After all you've put me through today and falling. Jeez woman" he joked

"Yup" I said and started to rub his back.
He moved a bit so that his hands were supporting his head, but still looking at me.
"You know my butt hurts too" he winked
I raised my eyebrow then pinched him in the butt,
"Ouchy, you gave me another boo boo" he fake cried
"I ain't kissing it either" I laughed
"Not yet" he winked again
"Tuck stop that" I told him
"Stop what" he winked again!
"Ugh" I huffed and laid my head on his back.
"Cuddle with me" Tucker rolled over and stuck his arms out.
"I will if we go roast marshmallows"  I told him
"Okay babe lets go" he got up and threw me over his shoulder then walking out of his room.

I didn't even bother to try and get down, he stopped in the kitchen.
"Hey will you help me grab stuff for s'mores, Wesley" Tucker asked
"Yeah" Wesley answered back
"You know you could put me down and I would help" I told him
"But I don't wanna..."
They grabbed chocolate, marshmallows, gram crackers and sticks for the marshmallows.
As they walked out I heard James yell
"Butt Smack" then I felt a smack in my butt
"Hey!" I yelled
Then there was another smack followed by 2 more.

"Hands off the booty it's mine" Tucker said then pinched my butt.
"Tucker!"
"Sorry it's tempting" he said and put me down.
"He's right you have a nice butt" Austin smirked.
"You're 2" my eyes widened
"Actually I'm 14, 15 in a month and I'm only 4 years younger than you" he winked
"Children" I mumbled and sat down in the chair.
Tucker sat the stuff down and say on my lap, I just wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back.
"Isn't Tucker heavy" James asked
"Yes but since he's sitting there he better be making me a s'more" I said a bit obvious.
"Yeah I am" Tucker said and grabbed a marshmallow
"Mhmm"

We sat outside till 10:00, and got bored just sitting there.
"Ah we should play hide and go seek" Eric said
"We're seniors in high school" Carley said
"So, I'm 5 by heart" I said standing up off of Tucker's lap, yeah we switched after awhile.
"I'm in" said James
"Same" everyone else agreed but Carley.
"I'm not running around in the dark and plus I'm in heels" she bitched
"Then just stay here" Austin laughed
"Whatever" she muttered

"Ok we can't hide inside but we can hide anywhere in the yard and at the park" Tucker told everyone
Next to his house was the park and it was a big park.
"Count to 60"
He started and we all ran, I was walking past part of the playground till I was pulled down by someone. It was Tucker.
"Tuck what was that for?" I asked
"I got a good hiding place" he said and motioned for me to follow him.
His hiding place turned out to be under the whole play set, but it was a good hiding place because this park was a wooden one so it was all wooden tunnels and the wood went all the way to the ground, So you couldn't see us.
"We're gonna win" Tuck whispered
"Probably" I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You tired?"
"A bit" I answered
"Let's try and get to base, so we win"
We got out and made a run for it, Jackson wasn't anywhere in sight so we ran.
"Safe" Tucker yelled
I sat down in a chair by the fire and wrapped myself in a blanket, it was actually really cold.

Soon everyone was either found or made it to base. We only did one round since it was late and a lot of us were tired from school.
"Bye" Tucker said to James and Austin as they were the last ones to leave.
"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked me.
"Sure" I yawned
"Okay, let's watch it in my room"
He grabbed a movie while I went to his room and plopped on his bed.
He came and put the movie in, took off his shirt and laid next to me.
"I chose the best movie ever" he smiled
"What" I questioned
"The Sandlot"
"That's my favorite movie from when I was little" I smiled
"Good cause we're watching it no matter what" he said and pulled me towards him.

In the middle of the movie we ended up in a different position, I was laying on my stomach and I guess Tucker decided to lay on my butt. Literally, he had his head rested there and his arms around my waist.

The movie soon ended and again we were in a different position, Tucker was sitting again the backboard and I was in between his legs.
"Wanna watch the second one" he asked with a chuckle
"You're killing me smalls, I'm tired" I said rolling over and onto a pillow taking the blanket with me.

"Blanket thief" he whispered and pulled me to his chest.
"Yup"
I turned to face him, pecked his lips and closed my eyes.
"I love you" I whispered
"I love you too my princess" he said kissing my forehead then my lips.
________________________