Twenty-Eight

October 31st

"Think we'll win?" Tucker asked
"Do you?" I asked
"Yeah"
"There's your answer" I smiled
"Tuck I think you will win" Zach said from the back seat.
"Thanks bud" Tuck told him.
Earlier we took Zach trick or treating with Luke and Austin. Zach basically begged that they went with him. Now we are at the school football game.
"You'll win if you, lover boy don't get distracted by this hot mama, Jackie" Austin said from the back. We brought him since James couldn't.

"Hey that's his woman, you don't say that" Zach said pointing at Austin.
"Yeah" Tucker sneered
"Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty. Except Tucker..." I said
"Hey, that's mean"
"You're hot" I stuck my tongue out and opened the car door. I got Zach out of his Car seat and set him down, Tucker got out to grab his gear in the truck and Austin got out and watched Zach.
That kid is weird.

"Jackie will you come help me?" Tucker asked
"Yeah" I walked back to him
"Wha-" he cut me off by pulling me towards him, he paused and slowly leaned in and kissed my lips.
"That all you got Tucker" someone said then whistled.
I pulled away and hid my face in his neck.
"Please It's Not like you can do better, you haven't even had a steady girlfriend James" Tucker remarked
"True, sorry Jackie" James said patting my back
I chuckled lifted my head up,
"Oh hey James, your brother needs a shock collar with a mouth like that" Tucker said
"What'd he do this time" he asked
"Called me hot mama" I smirked
"He ain't wrong" James raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, she's my hot mama" Tucker said defensively.
"Don't worry Tucker, she's all yours" he winked and walked away.
"You better be all mine" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.
"Only if you're all mine" I said and kissed his cheek.
"I'll always be yours" he replied and kissed my forehead. He grabbed his stuff and headed to the locker rooms to change. I picked up Zach and I guess Austin will be sitting with us, we headed over to the student section. We stood at the fence with Mackenzie, Ethan, Chase, Luke and a few other people.
"Hey Jackie" Mackenzie said
"Hey Mack" I smiled
"It's cold" I chuckled and crossed my arms, all I had on was a long sleeve shirt and jeans.
"No my bestie can't be cold" Mack said and hugged me.

Mack and I have basically been best friends since the bonfire.
"Jackie we need you right now" James said coming up to the fence.
"What's wrong" I asked
"Tucker is having an asthma attack and he can't find his inhaler" he told me.
"Uh okay, I'll be there in a minute" I quickly ran to my car, I put an inhaler in there for him since he started having them again. He was doing fine till the end of baseball. I grabbed it and ran back, James was waiting to show me where he was. I hopped the fence, Tucker was halfway down the field in the locker rooms.
"Don't worry no naked boys in here except Tucker he's in underwear" James said and we walked into the boys locker room.

Tucker sat on a bench breathing heavily, Eric and Wesley were trying to get his breathing back to normal. I gave him his inhaler and he immediately used it.
"Coach said come out when you can, we have to go start the game" James said.
James, Wesley and Eric left the locker room leaving Tucker and me alone.
"You okay" I asked him
"I'm fine" he said but you could see his eyes getting glossy.
"Tucke-"
"I said I was fine" he yelled standing up.
I flinched at the yelling because last time someone yelled it got bad. He looked at me and calmed down.
"I'm s-sorry" he stuttered
"It's fine, it happens" I told him
A tear made its way down his face and he looked away from me.
"Tucker it's going to be okay" I said and hugged him, he had his head on my chest and my arms were wrapped around him.
He started sobbing, I wasn't quite sure why but he needed to let it out.
"Shhh Tuck" I cooed

He lifted his head up and looked at me. He cupped my face looking right into my eyes, his eyes were red and had tears still on his face.
"I love you" he choked out.
"I love you too" I said and pecked his lips.
"Now get dressed you have a game to be in" I smiled.
He smiled too and put on his pants, shoulder pads and jersey.
"Here, just in case" he said and handed me his inhaler.
"Why don't you just keep it with you then?" I asked
"Because if I do need it you'll have to bring it to me and then I can kiss you again" he winked
I shook my head and chuckled.
"Also take this" he said handing me a sweatshirt.
"Did You buy this for me"I asked
"Yeah and make sure that twerp looks at the back" he smirked
I pecked him on the lips and headed out with him, he put on his helmet and as he ran past me he slapped my butt.
"Tucker!"
He turned and winked at me. I went and stood back next to Mack, the game just started so I didn't miss anything.

I unfolded the hoodie and looked at the back, in black letters a paragraph was on the back it said:

'Property of Tucker Jones, and only Tucker Jones only.          
Please don't touch the merchandise'
                          Love, Tucker Jones

There was an arrow pointing to my butt, on the front it was his jersey number and in little writing it said also my property with an arrow pointing to my boobs.
"That's cute" Mack said
"It's funny as heck too" I laughed and put it on.
"True"
________________________