Fifteen

3 months later 10 am

"Alex"
"What"
"Alex"
"What"
"Alex"
"Alex"
"Alex"
"What the heck do you want"
"You're the best big brother in the world"
"oh"

Well in these past 3 months the not much has happened. We got out of school for summer break, me and Wesley's 5 month anniversary is in 2 days and we have won all of our softball games. Also me and Chase's birthday is in 5 days and Chase has been hooking up with a different girl every week.

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen for food since I woke up 20 minutes ago. I was reaching for a cereal box when someone smacked me on the butt, I squealed and turned around to be met with the one and only Bailey Wesley Murphy. He stayed with Chase last night along with Tucker and Ethan, I still think he's a perv.

"Why did you do that" I asked
"Because I can't resist when you're wearing that" he said pointing to my outfit which was spandex and a t-shirt.
I just stuck my tongue out at him and when I did that he licked it.
"Wesley you're already getting sexual today and it's only the morning"
"Sorry baby, but I can't help myself" he said kissing my cheek

Yeah he's been getting really sexual in the last 2 months, I don't know why he's like that, but I'm not going that far yet.
"Well now that you're here can you grab the box" I said with a smug smile.
"Short people problems" he mumbled
"Shut is mister six foot tall"

I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat on the counter. Wesley stood in front of me in between my legs. Soon Chase and the others came into the kitchen for food.
"Hey why are you eating my cereal, how did you reach it" Chase asked
"Well first off you ate my cereal so I took yours and I made the tall one get it" I said putting my bowl in the sink and sitting back on the counter.

"Come on man, bro's before hoe's" Chase said
"At least I don't bang a new person every week, little man whore"
He huffed and grabbed the cereal, Tucker and Ethan were trying not to laugh. They all sat at the table eating, Wesley came and stood between my legs again facing them. I rubbed his back then rested my head on his shoulder. He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed small circles with his thumb.

"What are we doing today" asked Ethan
"We should go to the water park" I said
"We'll leave at 11" Chase said going upstairs to change.
I had 20 minutes to change, everyone went to go change except Wesley, he stayed with me.
"I'm gonna go change" I told him standing up
"And I'll come with you" he smirked and threw me over his shoulder

We got up to my room and he dropped me on the bed, then got on top of me in a straddle position. He leaned down and kissed my lips. He swiped his tongue on my lip asking for entrance, denied teasing him. But he squeezed my butt making me gasp and he quickly slipped his tongue in my mouth. We continued to make out until I pulled away.

"That was nice but, I want to go to the water park so I need to change" I said getting up and going to get my bikini.
I grabbed my strapless red and white ruffled bikini.
"Now get out mister"
"But I wanna stay" he smirked
"No, you have to change too, so go change in the bathroom. I should be done by the time you get out"
"Fine, but I'm going quick just incase" he said grabbing his trunks and heading to the bathroom.

I quickly changed but I couldn't get the back of my top hooked.
"Having troubles" I turned and saw Tucker? Not Wesley, Tucker.
"Uh yeah can you hook this please"
"Sure" he hooked it and I thanked him
"Chase told me to come tell you that we're leaving in 5 minutes"
"Ok thanks"
I put on a tank top and shorts for a cover up. I put my phone, money and a towel in a bag and slipped on my shoes.

Everyone but Wesley was downstairs waiting.
"Where's Wesley" asked Chase
"I don't know, I thought he was down here" I answered
"Oh"
"I'll go look for him"
I went back upstairs to look, he wasn't in my room, not in Chase's room or in the bathroom. I went back down to see that no one was even there anymore.

I looked outside to see that they left, and they took my car. I just sighed and went back to my room, I took off my shirt and shorts getting ready to change but I didn't I just plopped on my bed. I probably looked stupid sitting on my bed in a bathing suit but I didn't care. I was the one that came up with idea of going and they ditched me, they even took MY car.

"Hey I thought you left" Alex said putting something of mine in the room
"I was going to, but they ditched me and took my car" I said glancing at him
"Well since you're not doing anything you wanna go with me and Zach. We're having a do what ever day" I smiled remembering all the 'do what ever days' we had

We called them that because we just went out twice a week doing whatever we wanted.
"Sure"
"Then let's get going ms. sitting in my bed half naked"
"Yeah yeah"
When Alex left I put on white shorts and a crop top that said 'Weird'. I left my bikini on because I was too lazy, I put on my black vans and grabbed my bag that I was gonna use for the water park, I just took the towel out and went downstairs.
"What car" he asked
"Yes! I get to pick"

So Alex has 3 different cars that are REALLY nice, he has a truck, a mustang, and a Lamborghini. He never lets us drive them because they're his "babies".
"The mustang"
"Alright, where are we going first"
____________________