Thirty-Two

Christmas Eve

"Tucker" I warned
"Yes baby" he said smiling innocently
"Stop touching my butt"
"But it's so cute" he said putting his hand on it.
"Either help me with these cookies or go away" I told him
"Fine I'll help" he stood next to me and helped decorate the cookies.

"I want see the cookies" Zach said jumping up to see them.
Tucker picked Zach up and balanced him on his hip.
"Ooh pwetty" he said
I chuckled and wiped frosting on his nose with the butter knife.
Tucker started laughing so I wiped some on his face. That quickly made Zach laugh at him.
"Why'd you do that?" Tucker asked
"You kept touching my butt, it's payback"
"Fine I'll let that one slide" he huffed

After finishing the cookies we cleaned everything up, by now it was 9:00pm.
"You ready for bed Zach?" I asked
He shook his head no rapidly with wide eyes.
"Then when will Santa come?" I asked
"Can we watch a movie and then I will go to bed?" He asked with hope.
"Fine what movie"
"Home alone!"
"Be quiet Zach" Chase yelled at him
"I sorry, I didn't mean too" Zach whispered as his eyes got watery.

"Come on Zach lets watch the movie in Jackie's room" Tucker said taking Zach upstairs
"Why'd you yell at him" I asked Chase
"He was being annoying" Chase said with an attitude
"He's five, five year olds have energy and they're just learning Chase, he's also a five year old growing up with teenagers"
He ignored me and I went upstairs, Luke was also here. Their parents went on a trip and Tucker didn't want to leave him alone on Christmas Eve.

Luke laid on the foot of the bed and Tucker was calming Zach down by walking around with him.
"Here" I grabbed Zach and laid him down on the bed and started tickling him.
"S-stop" he laughed
"There's the smile" I said and gave him a raspberry (a/n: it's when you blow on someone's stomach)
He laughed and I looked at him,
"You okay?" I asked
He nodded and stood up on my bed then laid down on Luke's back. Tucker put in the movie and sat on the bed, I went to the bathroom and changed into shorts and a tank top.

I rested my head on Tucker's lap and he played with my hair, Zach came back and cuddled up next to me still watching the movie. Soon Luke left and went to the guest bedroom to sleep, Tucker moved to lay down so I moved too. I rested my head on his shoulder, Zach came and laid between us. Tucker looked at me and whispered in my ear,
"I can't wait till we have a family" then kissed my forehead. Soon I fell asleep, there was only 30 minutes left of the movie anyways.

--
Christmas Day

I woke up to kisses being planted all over my face, I opened my eyes to see Tucker.
"Merry Christmas babe" he said in his morning voice.
"You too" I smiled and stretched my arms.
He buried his face in my neck and letting out a breath making me let out a little giggle.
"What's so funny miss" he asked
"That tickled"
"Ah, so does this tickle too?" He said then started kissing all over my face, leaving sloppy kisses everywhere.

"Yes it kinda does" I chuckled
He kissed my nose then smashed his lips to mine and pulled away after a minute.
"Come on let's go downstairs, I bet Zach is waiting" he said and got up.
I groaned and laid there, Tucker sighed and threw me over his shoulder making me Yelp.
"Put me down" I told him
"Hmm nope, I like this view" he said and hit my butt.
"Hey!" I yelled and hit his butt back.

We got down the stairs and when Zach saw us he said,
"Yay we can open presents now"
Tucker sat me down on the couch then took a seat next to me. Alex started handing out the gifts, of course we all got each other something. I got Zach a ninja turtle costume since he's obsessed with them. I got Alex and his girlfriend a gift card for a fancy restaurant, Luke got a new phone case from me and I gave Chase a t-shirt and gift card.

Before we finished Tucker told me to get dressed real quick, so I did. I changed into leggings, a white v-neck and grabbed a sweatshirt. I left my hair down and put on a pair of converse. I walked back downstairs and he grabbed my hand,
"We'll be back in 3 hours" Tucker said and pulled me along.
"Protection!" Alex yelled
"Again I'm always ready" Tucker smirked and I rolled my eyes.
We got in his car and drove off.

---

We pulled up to a very large building, Tucker opened the door for me.
"Tucker what are we doing" I asked
"It's a surprise babe, sorry"
I groaned and he pulled me along, going into the building, we walked into the elevator and he pressed the button to level 40 the highest floor.
The elevator took a bit and when it opened Tucker put his hands over my eyes.
"Now walk" he told me.
"Gosh don't let me trip and fall" I told him
"I would never" he said and kissed my cheek.
We walked for about 2 minutes and then he stopped me and uncovered my eyes.

"Merry Christmas baby" he said
In front of me was a room of Christmas lights all over, but the cool part was that it was in a glass room.
"This is amazing" I said
"Wanna dance?" He asked
"Sure" I smiled
We danced for a bit till be stopped,
"Jackie I love you very much and this is a promise ring to promise that I will be with you no matter what" he said pulling out a little box, it had a silver ring with a small Diamond and on the outside it said 'to the moon and back'.

"Thank you Tucker" I pecked his lips and pulled out the gift I had for him. I handed him the envelope.
"What's this?" He asked
"Open it" I smiled
He opened it and his eyes went wide,
"Tickets to Twenty one pilots! Thank you so much!"
He's been talking about them since he found out they were coming but they were sold out.
"Wait, they were sold out I thought?" He asked.
"I know some people, even got these" I said handing him another envelope, he looked at me then opened it.
"Omg! VIP passes, I'm gonna die now. How?"
"I told you I know people" I smiled

"Thank you so much I love you" he leaned down and kissed my lips, it was full of passion.
"Oh yeah I have one more present for you" he grabbed my hand pulling me out the door.
"Okay stand right here"
He grabbed a box and put it in front of me.
"Open it"
I lifted the lid and a baby Husky was in the box,
"Omg it's so cute" I picked it up and it licked my face.
"I love you" I said hugging him
"I love you more" he said and kissed my lips.
________________________