Oh mon Dieu!

Ronnie's POV

She couldn't think as she wondered if he was right, her brain seemed to have dumbed down several IQ points as the arousal of her body amped up. Nipping at her ear Bucky groaned as his erection pressed along the seam of her ass. "Doesn't this feel right, doll?"

Staring at Steve before shifting her gaze to Bucky she immediately said the only thing that came to the front of her mind. "I need to take a shower."

That wasn't what any of them were expecting, but it's all she could think about. The fact that she felt gross having not showered after nearly three hours of intense training. Chuckling, Steve lifted her body further up to get a better grip on her thighs as Bucky headed into the bathroom straight to the shower to turn it on. "Not a problem, doll."

A small, only slightly hysterical, laugh escaped her as he whipped off his shirt. 'Oh god was this really happening?' Setting her on her feet Steve kept eye contact with Ronnie as he tugged her tank top up and off. Biting her bottom lip she kept her arms raised for him to take off her sports bra. Once she was fully topless she returned the favor and stripped him of his shirt.

Glancing back at Bucky who stood by the shower it took Ronnie a long second to realize why neither of them were doing anything else. They were waiting for her to make the deciding move, to go at her pace and what she was comfortable with. Shifting to the side so that she could look at them both she kicked off her shoes and with one motion stripped off her leggings, underwear and socks. Standing up straight with her chin raised she arched an eyebrow at Steve and Bucky before gliding into the large shower.

It took only a second for her to hear the sounds of their belt buckles and boots clattering to the floor. Her moment of bravado quickly dissipated as her nerves skyrocketed at the sound of them stepping inside the shower. A fine trembling began along her body when she felt them walk in behind her. No words had been verbally exchanged between them and yet they moved in time with each other almost as if they'd done this before. Bucky kissed along her left shoulder, Steve her right as she reached out for the loofah and body wash.

Taking both from her, Bucky began to wash her back as Steve turned her around to wet her hair, lathering first shampoo and then conditioner before rinsing as Bucky finished scrubbing the rest of her body. They kept their touch almost clinical until they were finished so as to not add anymore pressure to this moment. Having kept her eyes closed the whole time Ronnie opened them to see that the spray from the shower had misted across their skin clinging to their muscles and soaked into their hair until it dripped down their faces.

Sensing her nervousness the men share a look, seemingly coming to a decision Steve turned off the water and held out his hand at the same time as Bucky. Leading her out of the shower they each grabbed towels and dried her off before doing the same to themselves. Ronnie was about to wrap herself up when she hesitated for a moment before dropping it at her feet, swallowing roughly she hoarsely asked them to follow her.

All she could think about was the word naked. She was naked, they were naked and she didn't know if she could do this. She'd never been with two men at the same time; contrary to the Stark reputation she wasn't as free with her body as her brother or their father had been. But this wasn't just any random hookup, she loved these men and deep down she wanted them, wanted this to happen.

Turning around to face them she sat on the edge of the bed scooting back a little. Letting her eyes roam from their handsome faces and then down their bodies Ronnie felt her body light up in anticipation, both men were the definition of peak male specimens. There were differences to be sure, but none were disappointing, to the contrary their differences was what attracted her to them.