Xingqiu

Hello, I'm Xingqiu of the Guhua Clan.

I'm going to put this out there before I start. I hate talking to people. I hate people in general. It's nothing personal... Most of the time... Talking is just... It's really hard...

But now that you know that, here are some facts about me!

I'm 16 and go to Teyvat High School. I hate carrots, and I like to read.... uhhh.... I.. Like... Uhm, sorry, I can't think of much...

I like to be alone. My family is quite rich so we have a big house and in my room there is a really big window and it has windowseats.. I like to sit there at night time, reading in the moonlight. That sounds really cringey, but if you have ever experienced that, you would understand!!

I don't have many friends in case you haven't guessed that already. In fact I don't think I have any friends at all... which... I just realized...

Oh.

But that's ok! I have my books. And I have my cat!! My cat is the only friend I need!!

His name is Alaska, he is white and fluffy with the brightest blue eyes... he is so perfect!!

My father brought him for me a year ago.. right after I was diagnosed with depression. He said he would be my new comfort animal, but I think that was just them trying to avoid having to comfort me in any way.

Oh well! I have a cat and money, so my life is perfect!

That's all you need to know about me, see you soon!