Lizzie

WARNINGS: Panic Attack
GEORGIAS POV:
Me and Scarlett are on the way to the airport to get Elizabeth but everyone calls her Lizzie, she seems like a nice woman and I can't wait to meet her.

"We're here baby let's go"Scarlett says parking the car in the car park and getting out of the car.

I open the door and hop out of the car, I follow Scarlett towards the front door but I see a massive crowd of people with cameras.

"Stay close to me baby"Scarlett says pulling me close to her side, I feel my breathing pick up and soon enough I can't breathe.

"Scarlett I can't breathe"I sob out making Scarlett turn to me quickly, "Everyone back up give us some privacy you sick people!"Scarlett shouts making people back away but some people stay and take pictures.

Scarlett leads us to the bathrooms in the airport, I slide down the wall trying to catch my breath but I still can't seem to catch it.

Scarlett sits down beside me and pulls me into her chest while whispering sweet nothings, I can hear her heartbeat making me calm down slightly and catch my breath.

"Hey honey are you feeling better now?"Scarlett asks me still holding me close to her chest, I nod into her chest.

"How about we go and find Lizzie now she should be just getting off her plane now"Scarlett says standing up pulling me up slowly after her.

I cling onto her side which makes it hard for me to walk and also hard for her as well, "How about I just pick you up is that okay?"Scarlett asks sweetly, I nod and she gently lifts me into her arms, I wrap my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist.

We walk to the area we will be meeting Lizzie and stand there until she comes down the escalator, Scarlett is stood swaying us from side to side while we wait for Lizzie.

"There she is now!"Scarlett exclaims happily, I lift my head from Scarlett's shoulder and look to see Lizzie walking towards us with two suitcases and a massive smile on her face.

"Hey Scar!"Lizzie says happily walking to me and Scarlett, she side hugs Scarlett and then turns to face me.

"Hey sweetie, I have heard many good things about you from the few hours Scarlett has talked about you"Lizzie says smiling at me.

"Hi"I whisper to her as my throat is still hoarse from my panic attack, I see Scarlett mouth something to Lizzie making her nod.

"How about we head back now since Lizzie is here"Scarlett suggests, I nod and lay my head back on her shoulder, I find comfort in doing this it reminds me of my mom.

Scarlett carries me back to the car and sits me in the back of the car, her and Lizzie sit in the front and Scarlett starts to drive home until I feel my eyes growing heavy and soon I am asleep.

SCARLETTS POV:
I feel bad for Georgia, the girl has been through enough and now I found out she hates crowded places and is probably well most likely claustrophobic.

"So how come she had a panic attack?"Lizzie asks quietly once we both realise that Georgia is fast asleep, "The paparazzi got too close to us and wouldn't back off"I tell her trying to keep my anger at bay, just thinking about the paparazzi makes me angry.

"The paparazzi just need to fuck off especially when celebrities are with kids"Lizzie says sighing, she turns to look at Georgia who is fast asleep with tear stains on her cheeks and her nose and cheeks all red from crying.

"I can't wait to get to know her better and I can't wait for you to adopt her!"Lizzie says a little too loud causing Georgia to stir in her sleep but soon she falls back asleep.

"I can't wait either but I'm not sure she would want me to adopt her"I say sadly looking in the mirror so I can see Georgia in the back.

"I'm sure she would love to but you need to find her brother as well because she needs to be adopted with him and you can't not help her I mean who wouldn't want to help someone find their little 4 year old brother that was taken away from them at a terrible time"Lizzie says to me facing me with a sad look on her face.

"I'm gonna go to the main orphanage in Manhattan tomorrow and see if they have anything about him and then we will go from there"I say to Lizzie, she nods and sits back in her seat.

I pull into the driveway and turn to look at Georgia, she is still asleep and I know that she is exhausted from her panic attack so I'm probably just gonna have to carry her into the house and brings her up to bed.

"Lizzie could you unlock the door for me so I can bring Georgia into the house while she's asleep I don't wanna wake her up"I tell Lizzie, she nods and takes my keys and walks to the front door and opens it.

I open Georgia's door and she stirs awake and look at me with tired eyes, "Hey baby go back to sleep, do you wanna stay with me or stay in your room?"I ask Georgia just to be sure, she points to me and I smile.

I gently pick her up and hold her tight while she slowly falls back asleep in my arms, I walk into the house and see that Lizzie has already brought her things into the house.

I sit down on the couch and let Georgia straddle my lap while I hold her in my arms keeping her warm and comforted while she sleeps.

"She is so little and yet she is fourteen"Lizzie says quietly while sitting on the chair across from us, I nod and look down at Georgia and gently kiss her head.

"It feels good to have a little girl again, Rose is sixteen and doesn't always come to me with things but I feel like Georgia is still in a childlike mindset at least when she's around me because she feels safe and loved and just wants someone to hold her like her own mother did but now I can give her that and when we find Daniel I will have a little one again"I say smiling at the thought of all of us being a family.

Lizzie smiles and we both sit on the couch talking quietly while Georgia sleeps peacefully.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE:

I am thinking I wanna add Cosmo into this story but I'm not sure how.

Should Cosmo and Rose be twins? or Cosmo is like a year older than Georgia? or Cosmo is only young and maybe a little older than Daniel?.

Cosmo and Rose being twins ————>

Cosmo a year older than Georgia ———>

Cosmo a couple years older than Daniel ———>

Please let me know what you want and which ever idea people like more I will do that one!

1218 words

Not Proofread